• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jammer31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Such a fun match today!!! Awesome stages and I feel like I've learned a lot from the start of my new hobby. I finished 7th in Limited Division out of 22 today. What is more exciting to me is that I finished 10th OVERALL today out of 66 competitors!! Loving this sport. Gopro went dead on the last stage but here are the 5 I did get.

http://youtu.be/u-_XNgwqb5I

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    fun day shooting with WVPPS today. i had an awesome squad that made the day go good. good food and fellowship after the match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thank to everyone who came out and shot the match today. Tear down went great and that is appreciated. Thanks to Jan for securing another great meal.

Looking forward to next season and having less to do.

Guns won by set-up tear down crew: Craig Cary, Burl Frame, Mike McCauley (who never wins anything) Gary Chaney.
    Point Series gun won by: Aron Bright

Point Series Winners:
    Open - Gary Chaney
    Limited - Aron Bright
    Limited 10 - Alyssa Bright
    Single Stack - Jeff McCauley
    Production - Mike McCauley (who never wins anything)

I hope everyone will support the Match Director.

I have been shooting matches at WVPPS since the fall of 2003. I joined USPSA in 2004. Since the fall of 2003 I think I have missed 6 matches at WVPPS. Two for funerals, one baptism, Area 6 and the Mississippi Classic, and one I can't remember. In 2004 I can remember matches with 17 shooters.
    There have been four different dirt moving projects, addition of carport, an electronic gate, and kindle scoring. There has been a ton of help and assistance over the years in order to get us where we are today. I appreciate all the hard work that WVPPS members have put in to help accomplish what we have accomplished. I appreciate the shooters who have come out and shot our matches over the years because the shooters are the ones who have generated the funds to make it happen.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match with a good squad and great weather.
    Thank you to WVPPS for the RIA TAC II 1911.

[video=youtube;lABk28X6lsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lABk28X6lsQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Thank to everyone who came out and shot the match today. Tear down went great and that is appreciated. Thanks to Jan for securing another great meal.

Looking forward to next season and having less to do.

Guns won by set-up tear down crew: Craig Cary, Burl Frame, Mike McCauley (who never wins anything) Gary Chaney.
    Point Series gun won by: Aron Bright

Point Series Winners:
    Open - Gary Chaney
    Limited - Aron Bright
    Limited 10 - Alyssa Bright
    Single Stack - Jeff McCauley
    Production - Mike McCauley (who never wins anything)

I hope everyone will support the Match Director.

I have been shooting matches at WVPPS since the fall of 2003. I joined USPSA in 2004. Since the fall of 2003 I think I have missed 6 matches at WVPPS. Two for funerals, one baptism, Area 6 and the Mississippi Classic, and one I can't remember. In 2004 I can remember matches with 17 shooters.
    There have been four different dirt moving projects, addition of carport, an electronic gate, and kindle scoring. There has been a ton of help and assistance over the years in order to get us where we are today. I appreciate all the hard work that WVPPS members have put in to help accomplish what we have accomplished. I appreciate the shooters who have come out and shot our matches over the years because the shooters are the ones who have generated the funds to make it happen.

thanks for all you have done for the club.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Beautiful day on the range with good friends. Unbelievable weather for mid November.
    Thanks to the WVPPS crew for a fun match and all the work you do to make these matches happen.

Thanks Coach for your years of work making these matches happen. Range is looking great. WELL DONE :bowdown:

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Great day for shooting yesterday! We had beautiful weather and good eats while surrounded with great people.

Coach, thank you. You've helped to provide a great place to shoot.

If only my shooting had gone as well ... after an FTE and FTF, noticed that the thumb safety was trying to fall out of my STI. Max swears this is impossible, but it obviously isn't. (Makes me wonder what he did to my gun!) Little things like this can get into your head. Witness below how bad ... I present Newbie Again (or How NOT to shoot moving targets!)

[video=youtube;dOYueHiO-AU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOYueHiO-AU[/video]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    ltlrat, I would do so bad with my single stack compared to that! Nice shooting. Is that a highpower or a 2011 of some sort?

Top Bottom