Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There are only two monthly matches left in the WVPPS season this year. The October match is not going to be one to miss. Since we had a special classifier last month there will be no classifier this month. Five field courses and one standards course will be the way this match goes. Six stages 167 rounds minimum to complete the day. Your round count may vary. The swingers, drop turners, max traps and foot pads will be in play.

Set up will begin as always at 8am. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Registration will run from 9:30 to 10:30. Shooters meeting will begin at 10:40 and be over by 10:45. First shot should take place by 11am. Cost for WVPPS members is $17 and $20 for non members.

For those who like to plan: Following our November match there will be a meal, the awarding of Point Series Plaques, and the drawing for the gun. All WVPPS members are in the drawing for a gun, but must be present to win. The loyal and hard working set up and tear down crew are also in a drawing for three guns, but must be present to win as well. If you are a member of the loyal set up and tear down crew your chances of winning a gun are much greater.

Hope to see you all on the range.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I hope to be there... Working nights sure cuts into your play time! I was hoping to have my gun back before the end of the season but last time I spoke with him he said he has just been so busy he hasn't got it done yet. The repair has taken almost as long as the original build!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I hope to be there... Working nights sure cuts into your play time! I was hoping to have my gun back before the end of the season but last time I spoke with him he said he has just been so busy he hasn't got it done yet. The repair has taken almost as long as the original build!

Mine has been to Texas and is back good as new since the state match. Nothing sucks like a broke gun.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Now I'm confused, should I go to this or the action pistol....

As Coach said. The only time I went, it was a good time. I just prefer USPSA. If action pistol were on a Saturday, I'd go more frequently. Definitely driven by accuracy. The Mover was quite interesting, I had never shot at anything moving laterally like it does. I think it is the only time I shot 50 yards with my pistols too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Shooting tomorrow rain, snow, sleet or shine, heaven, hell or high water.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I don't think we could have asked for better weather. The stages were great.I managed to get through without any mikes,I'm not sure how.
    See you all next month

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Good to see Larry Sample back in action and Irvin. Good stages fun squad. I gave this one away with 2 mikes on 2 different targets that were 5 feet away.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I survived. One Mike, last stage, 4th target...That round is somewhere between the 4th and 5th target I shot :D. First 3 stages I held up pretty well. My last 3 stages, eh...not so much. Feeling okay at the moment.

Chaney's advice to Metcalf at dinner was priceless.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Great match today! I shot too many deltas and 3 mikes. My SSTK finish and overall were good. I'm pretty happy with my performance today.

For those of us who didn't make it to dinner...what was the priceless advice? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Top Bottom