• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Got the green light from my Boss, will be at the range by 4 PM for set-up this Friday. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Any idea how long the ICORE matches last at WVRPC? I know there are lots of variables, but do you anticipate it being shorter than an IDPA match? I would need to leave by 12:00 for another commitment.

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Another excellent match. Need to really thank Alex for all the effort he puts into his matches. He has a good feel for what shooters want to shoot. To bad real revolver shooters had to miss another one.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Another excellent match. Need to really thank Alex for all the effort he puts into his matches. He has a good feel for what shooters want to shoot. To bad real revolver shooters had to miss another one.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the stages I put together. I'd also like to thank everyone who helped with set-up and teardown. I really appreciate it. Here are the scores: https://practiscore.com/results/html/234002f7-2a33-446d-a4ce-401141c7201a?page=matchCombined

Last edited:

vvk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2016
    Indy
    This was my 1st ICORE match and I enjoyed it a lot. Very challenging and fun to shoot stages! Thanks a lot for all the work to organize the event! My 100% stock 627pc was very shootable, but reloads were killing me. S&W advertising that 627PC comes with cylinder chamfering is simply not true. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    This was my 1st ICORE match and I enjoyed it a lot. Very challenging and fun to shoot stages! Thanks a lot for all the work to organize the event! My 100% stock 627pc was very shootable, but reloads were killing me. S&W advertising that 627PC comes with cylinder chamfering is simply not true. Ask me how I know.

Bosshoss will get you fixed up. You shot great if you cylinder was chamfered a little more you would have had it made.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I agree, you did very well for your first revolver match. Once BossHoss works it over those reloads should be much easier and the action will be greatly improved.

vvk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2016
    Indy
    Mark, Alex

Thank you! I delivered my gun to bosshoss. It seems that I need to make a hard choice regarding chamfering. Aggressive chamfering for fastest reloads will prevent loading without moonclips. And if I want to be able to shoot without moons then only small amount of chamfering can be done.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    My guns are either chamfered aggressively and for moonclips only or left with no chamfer and fed by speedloaders. I would opt for the aggressive chamfer.

Top Bottom