• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Our last ICORE match of the year will be held on the 28th of October. For this match I've decided to switch it up a bit and do a slightly reduced round count of 105 for six stages. We'll have a speed shoot, some par time steel, and a mix of medium and long courses. We are also going to run a discounted entry fee of $5 for all revolvers with a barrel 3" or less as well as all Classic division guns fed by speedloaders. I'm trying to encourage those who haven't shot ICORE before to come out and give it a try with whatever you own. Especially those bedside and carry revolvers. All stages will be 23 rounds or less so you don't need a ton of loaders and I'm happy to loan out my personal gear if anyone needs to borrow a few. Lastly, we're putting both steel and paper up close and personal so it'll be a hosefest!

R.O. and set-up help shoot for FREE.
    Gates open at 8:00
    Registration opens at 9:00
    Shooter's meeting at 9:45
    Shots fired at 10:00

Registration link: https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-icore-2017-10-28/register

Lastly, please remember that WVRPC is a Cold Range on match days. That means no gun handling except in designated Safe Areas or as directed on the firing line by a Range Officer. The only time where a firearm may be removed from a case or holster is in one of these two locations. The parking lot is not a safe area. Handling your firearm in the parking lot or trunk of your car will result in a match disqualification. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER TO THIS RULE

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I am thinking of skipping my club's cowboy match to shoot this. I will shoot my 3" S&W 66. Should be fun.

I'm trying to get some others to join me. For those that don't have a large selection of revolvers, are the stages OK for those shooting a 5-shot revolver?

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I have 1 or 2 buddies going with me at this time. Hope the weather cooperates.

(just wanted a reason to bump this up to get more views)

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Thanks for the bump! Weather looks good and I will be out there by 4PM to get started with set-up. I really appreciate any help I can get!

Top Bottom