• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Email that I got.....just spreading the word..

Wildcat Valley Rifle and PistolClub will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday, August6th. Small change for this match though: I'm trying out the pre-registrationonline. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registrationwill close on Friday at 5 pm. I'm hoping this will cut down on some of the timespent before the match begins.
    https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-6aug2016/register

This match is sponsored byApplied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizesduring the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, freeammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If youfind yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them forsupporting our sport.

This match will consist of 6stages including at least 1 classifier.

Setup will be on Friday, August5th at 5:30 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot forFREE!!!! Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We startshooting at 10.

Round count will be around 100-125 rounds.

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20.
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = $FREE
    RO = $FREE
    USPSA MATCH DIRECTOR AT ANOTHER CLUB = $FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--
    Jonathan Rhoades
    WVRPC USPSA Chair

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Should be a good match. Gonna attempt to pull a couple stages from the Michigan Section match book as well as some other stages inspired by majors earlier this year. Not sure of the classifier yet.

Set up on Friday at 5pm for anyone interested in saving some cash and getting involved!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    HG, thanks for posting this for me. This newborn stuff has my world upside down. We had a good turnout and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Certainly better than the monsoon we had last match.

I had to fix a few things with the scores, but the revised scores are now up.

https://practiscore.com/results/23935

JOM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    yorktown
    Just wonder i have a NS with a no noshoot stage 1 its fine for me but just wanna make it clear. Jonathan M.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just wonder i have a NS with a no noshoot stage 1 its fine for me but just wanna make it clear. Jonathan M.

Ok, got it fixed. I'll wait a day for others to see if there are any other issues, then send out another revised score. We had one squad where half of their scores put in for the whole match had times with a missing decimal. But difference between 20.36 and 2036.

Top Bottom