• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday, March, 6th. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday March, 5th at 8:00 pm.

*** I appreciate everyone that participated in the survey that we sent out and gave us your feedback on what you would prefer for this season. The general consensus was mostly normal matches with a lower round count. So the plan this season is to keep the round count down for the most part in the low 100's. We hope everyone Can make it out and shoot with us this year and we look forward to seeing you all again.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-6-march-2021/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. . If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 5 Field Courses and 1 Classifier.
    Setup will be on Friday, March 5th at 3:30 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot FOR FREE! Also, those who show up Saturday morning before 8 and help setup will get a discount on their match fee as well. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday.
    Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 125-150 rounds. Depending on your ability to use your sights effectively!

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = FREE
    *****Saturday Setup Before 8 AM Ill take $10 of your match fee
    RO = FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.
    Please email me if you have any questions.

See you at the range!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    If you do come, bring the dog. She makes you more tolerable.
    I'm hoping too but I have to head back to the Haute today and see how things are going on the farm

It's still a little too cool for Ms. Prissy paws. The quivering and the look from the brown eyes make you feel like an @$$#0!3." Though she lays outside in it all the time

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    If you do come, bring the dog. She makes you more tolerable.
    I'm hoping too but I have to head back to the Haute today and see how things are going on the farm

It's still a little too cool for Ms. Prissy paws. The quivering and the look from the brown eyes make you feel like an @$$#0!3." Though she lays outside in it all the tim
    There should be lots of low ports and 25 yard runs, it'll be great!

Seriously, come out. It will be a good time with nice weather.
    I'm tentatively signed up

Things are looking promising this evening

Going with production as the thumb/wrist is taking its time healing

Top Bottom