• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    When I worked at a slaughterhouse in Ft Branch, IN I saw hogs running around waiting to be processed with hemeroids as big as cantaloupe. But when I'm eating yummy bacon I don't think about the hemeroid hogs because it would take away from me eating my bacon.

Its the same with television and movies. I don't think about the endless bullets in the magazines for the Mini 14's the A team used. I just enjoy the film for what it is.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    But does Operation Dunkirk include more women and people of color? If so it may be a more relevant movie for today's liberal critics....

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    When I worked at a slaughterhouse in Ft Branch, IN I saw hogs running around waiting to be processed with hemeroids as big as cantaloupe. But when I'm eating yummy bacon I don't think about the hemeroid hogs because it would take away from me eating my bacon.

Its the same with television and movies. I don't think about the endless bullets in the magazines for the Mini 14's the A team used. I just enjoy the film for what it is.
    Geez thanks, I guess I won't be having B'fast for dinner now :)). It is a good way to look at things, if I picked out everything wrong (equip wise) with Patton I'd never be able to watch the movie again.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Geez thanks, I guess I won't be having B'fast for dinner now :)). It is a good way to look at things, if I picked out everything wrong (equip wise) with Patton I'd never be able to watch the movie again.

You mean the wrong tanks?

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    The wife says I'm the only person who picks on those details in movies.:)
    You can gently inform your wife that she is apparently in error, as my wife believes that I am the only person who picks up on those details in movies. I drive her nuts with my observations. I hate to see those errors!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You can gently inform your wife that she is apparently in error, as my wife believes that I am the only person who picks up on those details in movies. I drive her nuts with my observations. I hate to see those errors!
    I gently inform everyone in earshot when I yell at the TV.

Top Bottom