• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    So what's the deal with Wyatt's these days?

I was in there MANY months ago and they told me their FFL expired and hadn't been renewed yet. Dropped in there this last weekend and the shelves are nearly bare and he still has no FFL.

Did they drop the ball on something or did the ATF bust their chops?

Their prices were a little on the high side, but he always had good quality pieces to buy. :dunno:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Two of my in-laws have been hitting up Wyatt's, and Wyatt's has lost business because of their "the range will be open in three months." Also, a co-worker of one in-law also went there with them and they likely lost that person's business as well. I have no idea if the prices were reasonable or what, but they gave these two females the typical "if you buy a gun we offer a class, yada yada yada." I finally told my in-law I would teach her how to shoot for free. Not only that, they suggested semi-autos right out of the box. Any place that has, or is supposed to have, a range should be able to have new shooters try out revolvers and semi-autos before deciding what to purchase. Basically, they need to have gun rental available.

They asked me why they thought their range was not being built, but they kept telling people it was coming. I told them it could be many things: Not enough business. Ammo shortage, so they fear that if they build it, people will want to come, but won't have the ammo to come. Etc. etc.. I am not sure if the one in-law purchased his gun there or not. I will ask him about it.

Top Bottom