• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deputy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Just to let everyone know I talked with the ATF today and found out that Wyatts sporting goods in cicero no longer has a valid FFL. He also lost his class III dealer FFL.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Will that prevent them from opening the indoor range? If it ever opens!

I don't know their business, but my guess would be that not having their FFL would be causing a significant cashflow issue. Might be why the range is so delayed. Hopefully they can get it resolved soon.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    How does a gun store loose an FFL?

I also would love to know the juicy details. :D

They are very rude there though, last time I went in they wouldn't let me hold anything because "they couldn't sell it to me" i said I didn't mind and just wanted to feel some of them for the future. they said "we don't have our ffl" I said when do you get it back? they said "when obama is out of office hes causing our delay"

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I was told by Mr Wyatt himself that they had made some minor errors on 'some paperwork' and that the atf was coming down on them very hard....

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I think I'm going to head to Wyatts sometime in the next week. On the website it says nothing of the indoor range being closed. Anyone know if its open or closed? What do you guys think of their inventory of handguns and their prices? I'll probably call there tomorrow to get more info on that.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I think I'm going to head to Wyatts sometime in the next week. On the website it says nothing of the indoor range being closed. Anyone know if its open or closed? What do you guys think of their inventory of handguns and their prices? I'll probably call there tomorrow to get more info on that.

Doesn't matter on prices as they cannot sell, range was closed as of a month ago. Sorry I'm not much more help, but they wont be either.

prtrrssll

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Ive been told theres a lot of dealers being yanked there FFL but if they dont get them back they will be fine .The shooting range will be enough for them without the gun sales

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Last time I was in (about a month ago) The place was pretty much empty of guns and only Dennis and Jr. were hanging out. (doing much of nothing) I've been hearing of "the range" for the past 3 years and even the military coming to see how great it is. I've done alot of deals with Miles in the past (some good,some not so good) but never felt cheated! I really hope that things can be worked out so they can continue to be a thriving gun shop in the future. Love em or hate em,now more than ever they need all the support and prayers they can get (even if it's just to drop in and say "hey") United we stand,divided we fall. Support your local gun shop!

Top Bottom