Please reply by conversation.

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am selling a brand new sealed Xbox Series X. I am asking $750 cash OBO. These are sold out everywhere and this price is slightly below the average selling price on eBay without the shipping charges & waiting.

It's a big 15 pound box, so I would rather not ship but we could work something out if you'd like. I am in northeast Indy in Lawrence Township. I'd like to move it before the weekend if possible to ensure it is handled well before Christmas.

Background story... I am not trying to price gouge, but this is the going rate for a very scarce commodity before Christmas. I assume the firearms community understands. I searched tirelessly to place orders for this since the November 10th launch date. I was finally able to place 3 orders at 3 different places. There were rampant rumors of orders being canceled by vendors due to glitches so I kept all 3 active. I then received shipment/pick up notifications for all 3 within hours and after it was too late to cancel the others. So, I am not hoarding them. I am not a professional flipper or swindler. I am just a Dad fighting like hell to buy one for my son & ended up with extras. I have spent significant time tracking these down and would like to recoup a little cash for that investment.

I'll leave the posting up for a little while, then it's off to eBay.

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom