• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    the only thing I would do is get night sights. I"m fine with the grip but you can get the grip decals and not permanently mess with the grip.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I got a couple 18rd mac-gar mags for my XD-9. Thats a good upgrade! looking to get night-sights eventually. Besides that umm maybe 2k of ammo. :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    My fellow INGOers we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of our beloved brother in Glockhood, Glock Lover. With 444 posts, most of them containing the word 'Glock', no one would've thought it would come to this. We are deeply saddened, yet remain steadfast in our devotion to Perfection.

May his XD rest in piece(s).

Amen.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    My fellow INGOers we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of our beloved brother in Glockhood, Glock Lover. With 444 posts, most of them containing the word 'Glock', no one would've thought it would come to this. We are deeply saddened, yet remain steadfast in our devotion to Perfection.

May his XD rest in piece(s).

Amen.

:lmfao:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Hey GL if you wanna get rid of that lousy XD, I guess I could scrape together 50 bucks I could give you for it. I hear they're no good, and I wouldn't want you to suffer.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Well I took my new XD9 to the range today and was greatly impressed.
    Very easy to handle. Although the reset of the trigger is not as nice as a Glock, I like the overall feel of the trigger better. Great sight picture. Very little felt recoil. I fell in love with this pistol.
    I was so impressed I took it straight to the department range and qualified with it for my off duty carry.
    So Far love this weapon!

duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    I highly recommend the Springfield carry package. I had mine done with XS Big Dot sights...

XD​
    ® CARRY PACKAGE: $ 230.00

Combat action job; overtravel adjustment added to trigger; Springfield Custom 3 dot tritium night
    sights; inspect entire pistol; test fire. (Trijicon 3 dot, Heinie Straight 8 Slant Pro, or Heinie 3 dot Slant
    Pro sights also available substitutes to this package at no additional charge.)​
    Other sight and finish options available. Call Springfield Custom
    for pricing on specific requests.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Well I took my new XD9 to the range today and was greatly impressed.
    Very easy to handle. Although the reset of the trigger is not as nice as a Glock, I like the overall feel of the trigger better. Great sight picture. Very little felt recoil. I fell in love with this pistol.
    I was so impressed I took it straight to the department range and qualified with it for my off duty carry.
    So Far love this weapon!

I have nothing to add...... I just wanted to see it again. :rockwoot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My XD .40 is bone stock, and I love it. Just bought a good holster, and some carry ammo. Night sights are nice. But the chances of you drawing on someone, and actualy having time to aim are pretty slim. I personaly would use that extra money, and buy ammo to practice.

Top Bottom