• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66MustangCvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    South-East Indy
    What would you say should be the asking price for a NIB (New in Box) XD .40 SC w/ Don Hume 715m Holster and 100 rounds of S&W Speer LE Gold Dot 180gr. HP Ammo should be? Just curious...thanks.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Yup, PSS is where to go. $550 max, if it were full retail. For a private party sale, I'd start at $425 and top out about $475. Yes, that is with the holster and ammo. What's he gonna do, get a better deal selling it back to a dealer? W/o the holster and ammo start at $400, $425 tops for a FTF. Yes, I'm cheap, but I can't see paying that much when I can go see Bob and get it for less than what some people want for a FTF.

Bob sold me a Ruger for $250 below MSRP, and I didn't even dicker. I just said, "wrap it up, I'll take it."

Last edited:

66MustangCvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    South-East Indy
    Yup, PSS is where to go. $550 max, if it were full retail. For a private party sale, I'd start at $425 and top out about $475. Yes, that is with the holster and ammo. What's he gonna do, get a better deal selling it back to a dealer? W/o the holster and ammo start at $400, $425 tops for a FTF. Yes, I'm cheap, but I can't see paying that much when I can go see Bob and get it for less than what some people want for a FTF.

Bob sold me a Ruger for $250 below MSRP, and I didn't even dicker. I just said, "wrap it up, I'll take it."

I checked Bradis and couldn't find any (LCP). Plus the place is always packed out the door.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I wish we had prices up here like you guys. The Merrilliville Gander Mountain had XD's for $649 and Glocks for $625. Its just dumb. So anything under $550 would be a good deal here!

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The price I got on a BRAND NEW XD40 Tactical with the kit and all that at PSS was $509 (without tax). That was one week ago. Bob and his crew at PSS are great, their prices are are the best year round in my opinion. Yea you might find a better deal at another place (rare in my experience) but PSS is always been nice and straight shooters.

Last edited:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I wish we had prices up here like you guys. The Merrilliville Gander Mountain had XD's for $649 and Glocks for $625. Its just dumb. So anything under $550 would be a good deal here!

So you have to ask yourself one question... Would you drive 2 hours to save $150? [/Dirty Harry]

Bob is always at the Indy 1500, and his prices at the show are the same as in the shop.

Gander Mtn. in Castleton is no different from you.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    If I was planning on buying one the drive would be worth it! That is until the price of gas comes back up. Most likely Cabela's is cheaper than GM though, that's where i got my G19 in February.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    xd9 south bend

Midwest Gun Exchange will sell the xd9 or xd40 for $469; brought in a printed price from Whittaker's in Owensboro, KY and Midwest matched it.

Vance Shooter Supply in Colombus, OH has the xd's advertised at $419... wish I saw that ad before purchasing the xd for $469

Top Bottom