• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'd like to SELL XD9 Sub-Compact (3" barrel) complete with extras. I am original owner, (purchased Apr 2011 from Gander Mtn). Zero problems with any ammo I've tried, (approximately 1000 rounds fired), just want to get out of the 9's and focus on .45's. Comes with all of the standard XD Gear, (belt style holster, belt style double mag holder, magazine loader, factory lock/keys, cleaning brush and fitted case), and 3 factory 13 round flush magazines (1 new still in pkg), 2 factory 16 round extended magazines with grip matching extension sleeves (these effectively extend the grip and give your pinky something to grip/hang onto), a Fobus #SP11B paddle style holster, a Fobus #6909 paddle style double mag holder, and a Don Hume #H715M IWB black leather holster. This is one of the smallest double stack 9mm's out there, very concealable. Will need to see valid IN drivers license and LTCH, no info to be recorded.
    $700 firm for all. Low-ball offers will be ignored, not interested in any trades or splitting things up.
    NOTE 1: The pistol currently has "TractionGrips" (stipled rubber decals), these can be easily removed. These do work great with sweaty hands in the Summer!
    NOTE 2: What I have invested:
    $535 gun
    $34 Fobus paddle holster
    $32 Fobus paddle double mag holder
    $38 IWB leather holster
    $64 2 additional 13 round flush magazines
    $40 1 additional 16 round extended magazine
    $743 total

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Last edited: