Please reply by conversation.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    WITHDRAWN

Thanks to everyone for the offers, I got some interesting ones just nothing that really did it for me so I'm just gonna hold on to it for now(Don't really wanna worry about checking for PM's over Christmas and Ney Year's). Might post it up again a couple months into the new year.

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Up for trade is a Springfield XD 9sc. It was a part time carry gun but I take very good care of it so it is in excellent condition. No FTF/FTE's with it ever it is extremly reliable an all around great little 9 I just dont use it anymore . So instead of letting it sit and gather dust I decided to see what else was out there.

I'm not really looking for anything specific for a trade but I could use a nice pocket gun of some sort, revolvers or auto's I like them both. I would also be willing to consider knives as full or partial trades(by no means limited to but some of my favorites are ZT, strider, & CRK), just let me know what you are thinking, the worst thing I will do is say "no thanks".

I forgot to get the case out when taking the pics but I do have the original case along with the XD gear and all the paperwork.

P1010219.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010217.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom