Please reply by conversation.

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    SOLD

I would like to trade or sell my SA XDM 5.25 in 9mm. I have about 600 rounds through it since I bought it in March, its a great gun. 19 rounds in each flush fit magazine, long sight radius, for a pistol, and the fiber optic front is quick to pick up against the black rear sight, which is adjustable.

Gun comes with all the XDM gear as well as 4 additional magazines, for a total of 7. 3 of the 4 additional magazines have never even been fired, only loaded. I have not had any issues with it shooting anything I put through it, even my light loaded reloads.

hUhE40Xl.jpg

I'm interested in getting something new to shoot, I thought maybe I'd get into competition shooting and I have no time to do it. I'd rather buy something else that's more appropriate for the type of shooting I do since I won't be using this the way it was intended.

I would like to get $700 for the gun, the gear and the 4 extra magazines. Any reasonable offer considered, so send them along.

I'm also interested in trades for other handguns or pistol caliber carbines in 9 or 45. Not looking for anything in 40, 22 or shotguns.

Specifically looking for the following +/- cash whichever way it should go.

P226
    P227
    SA Range Officer 1911
    Glock 17/21
    GP100
    S&W 686
    S&W 625

Anything else you want to offer, maybe I'll be interested in it too.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom