• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    It looks promising, the XDS 45's don't do it for me and, I like 45 ACP. But, 5 rounds in the flush mag......

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I had been waiting for te XDs 9 and got something else. Go figure that's how it always works haha. Give it time to calm down on price.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I think making the XDS in 9mm makes about as much sense as Ruger making the LC9 in 380.

Can't keep up with current demand with a pistol in one caliber and choosing to make same pistol in a different caliber

But hey, what do I know

Azbsn1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I never care much for Springfield firearms, however I love my XD9 sub. Extremely accurate. Well made.

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I have the XDS 45 and have had no problems with mine, although, this gun is especially unforgiving if you limp wrist it. With good form is an accurate gun for me. That being said, it will be up for sale the same day I get my hands on the 9mm version...just personal preference.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have the XDS 45 and have had no problems with mine, although, this gun is especially unforgiving if you limp wrist it. With good form is an accurate gun for me. That being said, it will be up for sale the same day I get my hands on the 9mm version...just personal preference.

I have heard that there are round cycling issues for those with Girly hands and grips...

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I can confirm that. Grip is a big factor as is keeping the gun really lubed up. It likes to run SUPER wet.

I also found that it took about 300 rounds down range to feel broken in...could have just been my settling in with it too but for me it goes bang every time. Funny thing is, I felt like I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the Springfield XDm .45ACP I had. Not the case with the XDs.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I've had my XDs .45 for bout a month, 500 rounds with no issues. It's my everyday carry, but I will buy the 9mm and the .40 when they come out with it. All the issues I've heard with the XDs all seems to stem from not cleaning the gun when new out of the box, the grease they use is not intended for lube but is more for rust preventive, clean it, oil it, and hang on tight,

Top Bottom