• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've had no issues finding them - seen them in several local shops. Been to quite a few so I don't remember which ones had them - but they're out there.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I haven't been looking for a few weeks, but the Gander Mountain in Castelton has them fairly regularly for $600, and Indy Trading Post had one for $550. They're for sure out there, just not as easy to find as a GLOCK 19. Persist, and you shall have your XD-s.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Saw several at the Lebanon gun show, and know they have some at the Indiana Gun Club (check their on-line inventory and ask for a better price). So, I know there are some around. -- Greg

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    They shouldn't be that rare, since the extended mag only holds 7. But they seem to be flying off shelves just like anything else.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Saw several at the Lebanon gun show, and know they have some at the Indiana Gun Club (check their on-line inventory and ask for a better price). So, I know there are some around. -- Greg

I'm SORRY, I may have been speaking 'out of turn'; seeing XDs does not register to me as the "XDs", but XD's (pural). Sorry for the confusion. -- Greg

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I just bought a bi-tone one on Friday @ Indy Gun Safety. It was the last one they had but they said they are expecting more in. You might reach out to them and see what that timeframe looks like.

windhorst3187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I'm looking for one as well. I have an XD 40, and I would love to have the XDS. I might just wait on the XDS 40 to be released.

Top Bottom