• ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Did someone say 9mm??? Lol

Your just not going to be happy until you have one. :)

I promise to let you know as soon as I see one for sale.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I had one in my hand last week and it was very uncomfortable. There is a sharp ridge just below the thumb impression that feels like it would rub your thumb raw in a couple shots. Has anyone here shot or held one and noticed that?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    More fans than not. My dad bought one and my best friend. Both have zero complaints aside from magazine capacity

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had one in my hand last week and it was very uncomfortable. There is a sharp ridge just below the thumb impression that feels like it would rub your thumb raw in a couple shots. Has anyone here shot or held one and noticed that?

I have the .45 version and its not the most comfortable gun to shoot and it can dig in which you want with a higher power cartridge in a small gun.

I have shot worse that's for sure.

But to the important part, who wants a 9mm when you can already get it in a mans caliber :)

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I CC everyday and I wouldn't have anything else. I've got 300 rds through mine and it feels great. Mind you not as great as my full size xdm in 45. But still real good.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I held a XDS 45 for the first time last Sunday, I think I'm going to buy one as soon as I can find one.

I would prefer to buy one locally, I'll go shop Saturday.

taa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Greenfield
    I have one and have put about 200 rounds through it so far . Nice gun but need the 7 round clip for more comfort in my opinion . the only issue i have had has been ftf a couple of times . Im new to handguns and believe it is the ammo im using and maybe my lack of shooting a handgun .

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have one and have put about 200 rounds through it so far . Nice gun but need the 7 round clip for more comfort in my opinion . the only issue i have had has been ftf a couple of times . Im new to handguns and believe it is the ammo im using and maybe my lack of shooting a handgun .

Just curious what brand/weight ammo was giving you trouble?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I only have 100 rounds through my new XDs 45. No problems so far. Hard to understand why anyone would want it in 9mm.

Got mine for $519 + tax and they had at least one left after I got mine.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just put 60 rounds (WWB FMJ) through my new one this morning. A little snappy, but not too bad for a mini .45, (I did have thin tactical gloves on). Zero problems and I was impressed with the sights and accuracy...trigger action and long pull were anticipated and not out-of-bounds. Handled two rapid fire mag dumps flawlessly, and I really like it!

Top Bottom