• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just bought my new XDs last month, I put bout 500 rounds thru it so far, no problems ate everything I put thru it so now it's my everyday carry. I am carrying it in the Springfield holster that came in the case, I would like to hear from other XDs owners on what holster they prefer. And also what they think about the XDs as a whole.:patriot:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I got mine here. It's a great holster. I got one for my Shield also.
    IMG_20121212_164708.jpg

roustabout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    portland oregon
    I have a Paraguay made leather in side waste band, made for the xds. I paid 24.95 for it. Its hard formed leather. Easy to reholster. The gun clicks in and you can shake upside down. I forget its on my side. Very well built. Heavy stitch.

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I would check out the XDs forums: XD-S Discussion Room - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

When I got my XDs, Nate's Custom Holsters (Nates Custom Holsters | Wix.com) was one everyone was really happy with. Nate does great work and super easy to deal with but I see on his site he is not taking new orders for a while...that is a bummer. You will find a lot of info about different holsters people are using on the Springfield site. As for the XDs...LOVE it but I am waiting to trade it for the 9mm version that was just announced at SHOT.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I remember seeing somewhere a holster that resembles a cell phone case that attaches to the belt, just can't remember where I seen it at, but thanks for all the help , I just can't keep carrying it in the holster I have, it's marking up the sides.

Cottong2001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Down the road a piece...
    SHTFgear.com Great quality. Same basic design as a Crossbreed but much better leadtimes.

Love the XDS. I've never owned anything in the XD family before, but this little gun has made me interested in checking out the others.

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    glad I checked this thread, I also am interested in a different holster for my XDs. I do like the one that came with it, but have noticed it is marking up mine also. good luck in your quest.

deanc24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    Top Bottom