• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKEDnLOADED

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Hobart
    I just ordered a highnoon hidden alley holster. hope I didn't waist my money but I don't think I could deal with having a huge crossbreed style holster on my hip all day!

Reid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Not sure if they offer it for the xds, but Garrett industries makes a model called the fusion, which I carry with my xdm. Exceptionally well made, and incredibly comfortable to carry for extended amounts of time. Worth looking into at least?

hysteria

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    I carried my 4in 1911 in either that same High Noon holster or one really similar to it (inverted leather, straight drop clip) for a long time before first switching to a Galco holster that's similar, but had snap loops and a little forward cant, and finally switching to Galco King Tuk which is similar to the Crossbreed.

The high noon is very solidly build and comfortable, depending on where and how you intend to carry. It's pretty easy to get the holster on and off, which is nice. Though it does take some breaking in for the gun to clear the leather easily.

I had primarily carried that holster strong side, anywhere from 3 oclock to 5 oclock with no issues other than my size dictating my desire to have the weight of the pistol spread over a wider area, thus the King Tuk.

I don't think you'll be unhappy with it, but if you're anything like the rest of us, you'll wind up with a collection of holsters before too long.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    They are a bit hard to find. I bought a Harwell IWB for mine as a short term solution. Works very well and they shipped it to me in less than a week. I want a leather pancake type like the Galco Combat Master I have for my 4in. 1911 but Galco has no plans to make one. I have requested they do on their website but I doubt if it will happen any time soon.

Magazines are what I am having trouble getting. Have some on order from Springfield but they are saying 6 to 8 weeks.

racersden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Evansville
    Hello

I ordered from

Blank Title - Home Firearmholster.com

It also comes with clips for IWB carry

IMG_0753_zpsd43932e1.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I second Firearmholster.com. custom colors and cut how ever you want (I had him keep leather over the grip of the gun for comfort.) $45 shipped. Took 5 days to my door.

Top Bottom