• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I haven't shipped mine yet. I can't find a box to fit the case. Does anyone know if it has to be in the xds case? My xd 45 is smaller and I have a box that fits. I don't want Springfield thinking Im not the original owner

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I haven't shipped mine yet. I can't find a box to fit the case. Does anyone know if it has to be in the xds case? My xd 45 is smaller and I have a box that fits. I don't want Springfield thinking Im not the original owner

It does not have to be in the original case. Springfield even says so in their recall notice. They don't care whether you are the original owner or not.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Was told this morning by a nice lady from springfield that the repairs won't even start til mid-end of september......REALLY? No word on the order they will be fixing them in...hopefully order recieved..

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sent mine in about 3 weeks ago, only info I received was ,there is no info. But the guy at Springfield told me that they're keeping quiet on what repairs are being done so they don't have arm chair gunsmiths trying to repair the guns themselves, which make sense I guess.

Top Bottom