• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Let me preface this post by saying that I have ordered from Xtreme Bullets several times and been very pleased.

I ordered 2000 9mm bullets on Black Friday due to their sale and have yet to hear anything back from them in a way of shipping notification. I got the initial "thank you for your order" email, but that is all. Surely some of you guys ordered during that sale as well. Any progress?

I will probably just call them tomorrow to check, but they have been very timely in the past for me.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Xtreme is not what they used to be. RMRbullets.com used to sell their bullets but have parted ways with them due to their business ethics.

I no longer deal with them. I either use Zero or RMR.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I ordered on Sunday, November 30th. I received a UPS shipping notification on December 2. Through UPS tracking, I see that it is in Illinois now and scheduled for delivery by Tuesday, the 8th. They have always been timely for me as well.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I already received my black friday order (along with 500 9mm 147HP's I won).
    I made 2 other orders Saturday & Sunday and got shipping emails a couple days after. Bullets should be here in a few days.
    I've always had good luck with Xtreme.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    My order from Black Friday is supposed to be delivered today according to tracking. It is coming from Nevada via ups so it will be on a train, and go through Chicago station. That is one of the reasons it takes so long.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Create a ups account and u get emails from ups instead of waiting on extreme to email you. Fwiw, I ordered on black Friday and it's on the truck to be delivered today.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Xtreme is not what they used to be. RMRbullets.com used to sell their bullets but have parted ways with them due to their business ethics.

Care to elaborate or not? I ordered from Xtreme a few weeks ago and didn't have any issues.

Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000

Care to elaborate or not? I ordered from Xtreme a few weeks ago and didn't have any issues.

Thanks.

I'd like to hear a bit more as well. My experience with them has been stellar and was planning on being a return customer.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I never shop or order anything during sale hysteria times. That said, I did order from Xtreme in the beginning of November. I did get all my bullets before Thanksgiving. I cannot tell the number of days, as I was not out of anything when I ordered. No hurry if they took 3 days, a week or two weeks, it really made no difference.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Create a ups account and u get emails from ups instead of waiting on extreme to email you. Fwiw, I ordered on black Friday and it's on the truck to be delivered today.

Edit...partial order delivered today. 1k of 3k 9mm. Weird. I ordered 3k all at once. No worries as I'm still well stocked.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Let me preface this post by saying that I have ordered from Xtreme Bullets several times and been very pleased.

I ordered 2000 9mm bullets on Black Friday due to their sale and have yet to hear anything back from them in a way of shipping notification. I got the initial "thank you for your order" email, but that is all. Surely some of you guys ordered during that sale as well. Any progress?

I will probably just call them tomorrow to check, but they have been very timely in the past for me.

I ordered on Black Friday too. This past Friday I was thinking "where's my bullets" so I check my ordered. My order is scheduled to be delivered today.

I have ordered several times in the past and this is the longest anything has taken. Just to note, I ordered some Blue Bullets at the same time and they were delivered on Monday.

Top Bottom