• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I made 2 orders black Friday weekend, received tracking #s on both & notification that I won 500 165gr 9mm as well. I am not in a hurry for them, I imagine that their shipping dept. is crazy busy processing orders from their sales.

I have ordered from them in the past with no issues. Even the best of businesses will drop the ball from time to time, it is how they handle mistakes that make the difference.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just getting back to do a follow up to the post that I made. My information was from the closed group on Facebook. I am posting screen shots that I took.

I have bought over 25,000 bullets from RMR without any issues. Free shipping and never have waited more than three days for my bullets. You can even call or text Jacob Wilcox the owner and he will take your call or call you back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      88.6 KB · Views: 1

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Got mine, 3000 of 9mm on Friday via UPS.

I received the tracking info on saturday and UPS picked them up on Monday.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well I was able to get ahold of Xtreme yesterday and it looks like the system just did not get updated when my order was processed. Bullets were delivered today. Thanks for all the input!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    My order (ordered on 28th) showed up Tues. I primarily order from RMR & have never had a problem. Only order from Xtreme during a 10% or greater sale.

Did order some Blue Bullets & tested first 50, great results. Will post review after a higher count confirmation.

Palmetto Projectile 9mm tumbled, first I've encountered that, exact recipe as other 124gr 9mm. Likely will stay away from them.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Just getting back to do a follow up to the post that I made. My information was from the closed group on Facebook. I am posting screen shots that I took.

I have bought over 25,000 bullets from RMR without any issues. Free shipping and never have waited more than three days for my bullets. You can even call or text Jacob Wilcox the owner and he will take your call or call you back.

Thanks for posting the information about RMR. I have only ordered used Rainier, Berry, Xtreme & Blue Bullets. I will have to give RMR a try on my next order.

Top Bottom