Please reply by conversation.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    Sold

I no longer have time to really enjoy this QRP rig the way I wish I could so it is time to pass it along to someone else who can. This is a non-ND (older) model Yaesu FT-817 ham radio transceiver. If you need the specs on this radio please Google it; there's no way I can begin to cover it all here. Rechargeable internal battery pack is gone, but will include an empty AA pack. Comes with radio, mic, stand, strap, rubber duck antennas, 12v power cable, AC switching power supply, and maybe more stuff if I find anything else related to this radio. Also included is an LDG Z-817 Autotuner. I have only used this radio on 2 meters, 440, 6 meters, and 10 meters. I am the second owner. I have only used the tuner a couple of times to tune 10m mobile. I believe the radio has a CW filter, but am not positive (I will check if you need me to). I will not separate the radio, tuner, or accessories. I never did any extreme portable operations with it, so it has never gotten wet or been subject to any abuse. Always used indoors or inside my pickup a couple times and the majority of it's usage with me has just been listening to HF. It looks used, but not abused. I've never had any problems with it.

I want $425 for the radio, tuner, and all the paraphernalia I have related to it.

FTF sale in the Ellettsville/Spencer/Bloomington area would be nice, but I'm willing to ship it (insured) at your expense as well.

My main trade interests are a Gen 3 or 4 Glock 19 or Ruger LCR in .38 special but I'll listen to other offers as well.

14y99ab.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom