• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Best QD mounting in the business. No moving parts in the can.

Excellent customer support after sale.

I have 5 of them, all are pre-41F.

I'm not up to date on the newer Turbo and Resonator cans, but I do see good reviews.

It's a solid company, they will be around for a long time.

I disagree. The best QD mounting suppressor in the business is the QD mount from Dead Air like what's on the sandman.
    I've never seen a point of impact shift so insignificant with any suppressor either as it is with the sandman by dead air. You dont need to have 2 different zeros.
    And once its locked on it's not coming off until you want it to.
    That's why silencerco makes adapters to allow dead air QD mounts to be used on their suppressors because they know it's the best

I think YHM makes good stuff for the price point

Last edited:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Exact same Form1 can with YHM QD mount on 22, 556, 30cal and 9mm.

eUafVxB.jpg

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have a Phantom 556 QD. I like it & it was one of my 1st cans. It is effective, but likely not hearing safe & is pretty heavy after shooting for awhile.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Dear leader approved me to pick my yhm sidewinder up. Here it is on my 300blk pistol. It will basically live on my soon to be sbr 45acp ar tho. Light and effective, I'm becoming a major yhm fan boy. My 45ar is basically all yhm and macon.

UrdN6a4.jpg

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have a Wraith 9mm with an H&K 3 lug mount. Decently quiet. The newer Wraith is a little bigger and the tone is a bit lower. I've never had any problems with it.

KJW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lamb's Crossing
    I have two YHM suppressors, both 5.56 Phantoms with QD mount. One is older and the second is titanium. I have no manufacturer loyalties whatsoever, and when I wanted a lighter suppressor I researched all the options with an open mind. I ended up getting the same suppressor just in titanium this time. I am totally happy with both. I have QD flash hiders on all of my 5.56 guns and I like it and don't regret it. Sure there's a mild POI change shooting with vs. without the suppressor, but "minute of bad guy" accuracy is good enough for me. I almost always shoot the guns suppressed so it's not really an issue. Paraphrasing what someone said in an earlier reply, it's a good intersection of price, effectiveness, and ease of use.

Top Bottom