• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    For everyone sending me PMs, I am not responding because I do not have enough posts to do so. Maybe when I post more my signature will work too. I would be best contacted via PM on the Appleseed forum anyway. I will likely not be checking here often.

Arrrrg! Stupid software, I was posting online when you needed acoustic couplers to get on a BBS, and 9600 baud was FAST!

DAve

mikea46996

Shooter
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I'm confused by this post........

Anyway

Welcome to INGO Yellowhousejake...

What happens if you paint your house???? Brownhousejake, greenhousejake???

Inquiring minds want to know...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    For everyone sending me PMs, I am not responding because I do not have enough posts to do so. Maybe when I post more my signature will work too. I would be best contacted via PM on the Appleseed forum anyway. I will likely not be checking here often.

Arrrrg! Stupid software, I was posting online when you needed acoustic couplers to get on a BBS, and 9600 baud was FAST!

DAve
    Why are people sending you PM's if you're not known here?
    Why would anyone here think you a snob, if no-one here knows you?:dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    What's that saying?
    People who live in yellow houses,
    are oft more uppity toward their spouses:dunno:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    DAve,

No problem here. Everyone please PM him on the Appleseed forum for the time being.
    Thanks

DAve

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Why are people sending you PM's if you're not known here?
    Why would anyone here think you a snob, if no-one here knows you?:dunno:

Several of us Appleseeders know him and that is likely why he's getting PMs he can't answer. DAve, if you kick in as a site supporter ($10/yr) your signature will work. Not sure about your PMs.

Welcome and Blessings,
    Bill

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    You will be to PM in short order. Appleseed SB's take care of their Orange hats. :rockwoot:

And then we expect answers to our PM's!
    :laugh:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    ...I will likely not be checking here often....

DAve, you might be surprised, INGO does get irresistable at times. And you don't have to worry about SOM SOM here.

HH

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well now that I have everyone's attention ;^)

The "snob" was meant to be lighthearted. I didn't want anyone to wonder why the forum showed me online but not responding to the welcome PMs I was getting. I've been in and out all day taking a break from chores so I have been checking several boards throughout the day today.

What a snob.
    (And I think you still only need 10 quality posts to PM here.)

Quality posts! When you said I should join INGO you said nuthin about "quality"!

You will be to PM in short order. Appleseed SB's take care of their Orange hats. And then we expect answers to our PM's!

Yes Sir! Thank you Sir! My I have another! 8^)

DAve, you might be surprised, INGO does get irresistible at times. And you don't have to worry about SOM SOM here.
    HH

NO! Stop... touching... keyboard... must... read... Instructor Manual........

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Oh, look at that. YHJ is not a snob, but he is a site supporter. Guess he can answer those PM's now...

:):

haldir

Shooter
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Since this thread is back on top again, I thought I would report on the latest survey. They found that 68% of Americans feel that people living in yellow houses are decidedly snobbish. 20% weren't aware that people were still allowed to live in yellow houses and the remaining 12% were too snobbish to answer the survey. You guessed it, they all lived in yellow houses. :D

Top Bottom