• ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    2011-02-13_09-35-16_270.jpg

I had a free day so a couple INGOers and I took a road trip to Acme Sports to pick up my Serbu since the paperwork was back. From there we stopped by and saw Cory from SSNFA to pick up my new Gemtech Multimount. While we were there we were able to run some rounds through the Multimount and through Cory's Uzi :rockwoot:

Some how on our way back to Ft Wayne a pair of AK's ended up in the back of the truck. I kept one and there other went home with someone else.

Alll in all, it was a good day!

Many hundreds of miles were put on the truck and no seals were harmed during our trip! :D

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    That sounds like a great day....di*k. ;)

AK's just "happen" to find there way into the back of the truck...cool stuff never seem to try to hitch a ride in my truck.

FYI, my paperwork came back a few days after yours, and I picked it up last week. (I was oohh so close!):noway:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMcMCTH824I"]YouTube - CWood & Teh Usoocee[/ame]

Huge thanks to;

21st Century Firearms, cause with out my paycheck I would have had to stay home.

Corey @ SSNFA for letting goof around with his toys.

Semperfiusmc @ Huntertown Arms, not sure how we picked this guy up along the way, but we did. Usually you don't pickup hitchhikers with guns and silencers.

CWood for his granny driving.

Bear Grylls for clubbing baby seals, and then wearing them.

The Battle Comp for being 97% effective at taking your money.

AK's, cause they not Battle Comp friendly!!

TheWeakerBrother for not being home, so we couldn't drive all the down there and have lunch with him.

Everyone in the vehicle for not having gas.

Last edited:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    my lord that shotgun is short !!!!!!!

I once had a fellow INGOer clarify my terminology when I made a similar comment about his Serbu. Since this nomenclature comes from the BATF, it will make as much sense as you would expect from any of our fine federal bureaucracies.

The Serbu is not a shotgun. It never was a shotgun. It is an AOW (Any Other Weapon). It's action may look like a shotgun, and it has a smooth bore like a shotgun, but, alas, it is not a shotgun.

Short barreled shotguns are illegal in Indiana. If you take a stocked shotgun and cut it down, it becomes illegal. But, because the Serbu has never had a stock and has never been a shotgun, it is not now a shotgun, it’s an AOW and quite legal in Indiana as long as you have the proper federal tax stamp ($5).

Now doesn’t that make sense? :D

Top Bottom