• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So glad she didn't get bit, can be a scary thing as a young kid. As a youth I was dog bit 3 times, once was really bad and bloody, bit in the face, top of head and bottom of chin, dog almost swallowed my head. Some people are just idiots and get a dog and know nothing of responsibility, until they get sued. Had a guy at work laugh about his huge Pitt Bull that was getting meaner and meaner, laughed how it almost got a neighbor kid in town when it got loose from its cage. Said if it ever got ahold of anyone probably kill them and laugh. I wasn't laughing....told him keep laughing cause if that dog bites or hurts someone your responsible, and your going to get sued for every penny you got, probably garnish your wages. He stopped laughing. Couple weeks later he came up and said it wasn't worth the risk of having that dog and got rid of it. Pretty sure this guy liked his pennies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So glad she didn't get bit, can be a scary thing as a young kid. As a youth I was dog bit 3 times, once was really bad and bloody, bit in the face, top of head and bottom of chin, dog almost swallowed my head. Some people are just idiots and get a dog and know nothing of responsibility, until they get sued. Had a guy at work laugh about his huge Pitt Bull that was getting meaner and meaner, laughed how it almost got a neighbor kid in town when it got loose from its cage. Said if it ever got ahold of anyone probably kill them and laugh. I wasn't laughing....told him keep laughing cause if that dog bites or hurts someone your responsible, and your going to get sued for every penny you got, probably garnish your wages. He stopped laughing. Couple weeks later he came up and said it wasn't worth the risk of having that dog and got rid of it. Pretty sure this guy liked his pennies.
    Friend in high school had a pit bull get out and killed the old man mowing his lawn next door. His dad did time in prison over it.

Top Bottom