• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My youngest daughter graduates from there this December, after that I hope she never has to enter downtown Indy again in her lifetime.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    my daughter was in and out of riley hospital multiple times a few years ago.
    my wife and I spent a lot of sleepless nights there.
    after the first time that we had to take her to the er late at night I ignored their rules
    that area is not safe.
    The folks making the policies dont seem to understand that criminals dont care about gun free zones except that they lessen the chances of them being shot

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    One of these days, some BG is gonna get themselve shot by one of us who refuse to go there unprotected and it will end up like that homeowner in Wilmet, IL who shot an invader with is 'illegal' firearm.

Thank goodness he eventually wasn't charged, but he sure was criminalized and demonized by the Cook County establishment before his case was correctly adjudicated.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    From the alert:

"The suspect was described as an African American male 25 years of age. He was approximately 6” tall, a thin build; had dreadlocks..."

Sounds like the dreadlocks bandit strikes again:

Armed robbery puts IUPUI on alert

5-10-iupui-sketch_20110511181003_320_240.JPG

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I always carried when I attended there. Always. I even knew a professor who carried as well, and we talked about it for a while. Ended up getting my only A+ in college in his class.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Is the sidewalk city property or IUPUI property? I can stroll anywhere I want on city sidewalks and it's nobody's business if I carry or not. Person was walking around downtown Indy at 2AM; I'd be on high alert if I had to be Downtown that late at night.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Instances like this disgust me and only further highlight the criminal idiocy of disarming law-abiding people. Policy makers that either don't get or don't care that criminals DO NOT OBEY THESE LAWS do nothing but prevent innocent, law-abiding people from protecting themselves should not be in policy-making positions. Preventing people from protecting themselves through "the law" is the true crime here!
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." - Frederic Bastiat

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    From the alert:

"The suspect was described as an African American male 25 years of age. He was approximately 6” tall, a thin build; had dreadlocks..."

Sounds like an extremely short guy. why in the WORLD would you obey the commands of a man only 6 inches tall?:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This is why I never carry anything important in my wallet. Drives my girlfriend crazy. All they would get is my DL and few discount cards.

guy that works at the gas station down the street didn't carry anything of value either. mugger got $11 and beat him so severe he couldn't work for almost a week. Left him his wallet and DL etc. just took the money and ran.
    :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like an extremely short guy. why in the WORLD would you obey the commands of a man only 6 inches tall?:):
    Gotta watch out for those 6 inch tall BG's, they're really fast and it's hard to get a good bead on them.:ar15:

Top Bottom