• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icemancometh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    SUNNY SIDE OF THE RIVER
    Stopped by the Lagrange, KY Walmart today to pick up a new gas grill. To my surprise they had 9mm, 40SW, Winchester 5.56 and 7.62x39, all bulk packs. Best part of all, they had CCI .22's. They were the AR 375 packs. I got 2 of the CCI's and 1 bulk pack of 9mm for my 3 box limit. Called my Dad and he rode up and bought 3 more bulk 9mm's. Ammo counter guy was surprised the had any left, he tells me the same 5 or 6 guys are there every morning and buy most of what he puts out. They resell it at their local shop.

Also stopped by the new Cabelas in Louisville yesterday morning only to see a line of folks at the door. Get handed a number ticket by an employee and told to go the ammo counter and if they reach my number, 49, I can pick from whats available. Ended up getting the last 100 pack of American Eagle 5.56 for $42.99. Works out to $8.60/20, not bad.

Maybe things are starting to loosen up a bit.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Seems to be doing just that in certain areas ,people that re sell seem to be constantly purchasing because of there return investment , they tend to not run out of money as the average joe does keeping for shooting or self defense to at least have some .
    I am going to start trading one caliber for another to get me what I need .

Top Bottom