• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    SOLD!

UPDATE: In an effort to make sure I'm selling this for less than you can find it currently available online, I am dropping the price to $375.

I'm selling my brand new Young Manufacturing National Match chrome M16 bolt carrier group (BCG). This BCG is a work of art. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best bolt carrier groups you can buy, if not THE best. Young's machining and quality of finish are amazing. If you're looking for a cheap bolt for a budget rifle, this isn't it. This is a high end, top of the line upgrade for any AR15.

Below are some photos. They don't really do it justice, but you can get the gist. I'm asking $375 cash (or best REASONABLE offer) for this and will only meet face to face in the Indianapolis metro area. I can meet after normal work hours in the metro area or during lunch in downtown Indy. Thanks for looking and email/PM if interested.

photo11e.jpg

photo12wi.jpg

photo14na.jpg

photo13njs.jpg

photo10ix.jpg

NOTES:
    Trade for two (2) pmags?

DEAL! (Provided you have the pmags delivered by Scarlett Johansson. Otherwise, I have to pass.)

Last edited:

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bump. Item still available but only until Wednesday. Long story, but buyer on GB wants out of a winning bid or alternatively wants until next Wednesday to pay. Told him I'd try to find another buyer before then so he doesn't have to buy it (due to family situation). So, if you want this for $375 (less than the top 3 highest bidders on the GB auction...), please let me know. Thanks again!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom