• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Never even heard of them. But that's not surprising. RE tends to have its own niche of marketing businesses.

What kind of marketing do they do?

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    They help with creating & maintaining mobile formatted websites specifically designed for each type of service or product a business has. They are also supposed to help keep the client on page 1 of various search engines. It really looks like a good program. Heck, if they can get me even 1 job/month, it will pay for itself. You can Google Yodle Marketing and learn quite a bit about them.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well, I sat through the web presentation with the salesman yesterday. It really looks good. Having been in sales for some 20 years, I normally can pick out a scam pretty quickly. I'm doing some research online and asking folks on a few of the blog sites I am a member of. The initial outlay is about $500, but of course if I signed on today it would have been waived. LOL! Monthly fees are just under $200. Heck, if I get one job/month from them it will pay for itself. When I held out and told them to give me a month, the sales manager came on and offered me a "lifetime" fee of $179/month.

They design and maintain websites formatted for mobil devices--one for each product or service. They also are supposed to help with search optimization.

LowerSW

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Lower Southwest Indiana
    Thanks for sharing the website address.
    The thing I don’t like about a company like Yodle is they normally own your marketing. They assign the web address, they provide the “tracking” phone number and they provide the content on your site. The question you need to ask them is what happens when you leave? Is the web address and phone number yours? Can you move it to a different provider? If not then you are stuck with them.
    I assume the web site you have now was provided by the main restoration company. That is OK because the layout and colors look fine. Currently when I Google “RestorationServices in Martinsville Indiana” you are already on page one. Not at the top but you do come up.
    Since you are a local company (someone from New York is normally not going to call you upfor business) I believe that you can do your own marketing to increase your exposure. My first suggestion is for you to get another web address and link it to your current one. Web addresses are cheap and you can have as many as you want. I would suggest something like “Martinsvillerestorationservices.com” or as many like that as you can. Google will pick them up as relevant whenever someone searches for restoration services in Martinsville. You can also look at grout cleaning etc.
    Hope it helps. Also you might want to look at church and see if there is not a Web savvy kid that you can send the money with. Good luck.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom