• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Congrats on taking advantage of schooling and getting a new job. You'll miss your daughter, but seeing daddy go to work every day will be a great thing for her to see.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That's good news, good luck to you. This is a really trying economy. A person can graduate with a masters degree and honors with a 4.0 GPA, and still not be able to get a job. I am glad you got a suitable job in your area of study.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dang..... I thought this was another goodbye cruel website farewell meltdown thread.

I had my popcorn ready. :popcorn:

:D

Congrats working man!! :yesway:

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I don't know you, but seeing as how you're a fellow INGOer, you gotta be good people. So... Congratulations on the new job!!!

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    That's good news, good luck to you. This is a really trying economy. A person can graduate with a masters degree and honors with a 4.0 GPA, and still not be able to get a job. I am glad you got a suitable job in your area of study.

I know exactly what you mean. I was top of the class and carried a 4.0, was in an honor's society and even did two different unpaid internships just for experience. I knew that times were tough and that every little bit helps.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I know exactly what you mean. I was top of the class and carried a 4.0, was in an honor's society and even did two different unpaid internships just for experience. I knew that times were tough and that every little bit helps.

This is also your 500th post on INGO! This week keeps getting better and better for you!

Congrats!

:laugh:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Well i wasn't sure how long it would take to get here with traffic so here i am an hour early. At least my EVO3d is picking up 4g.

Top Bottom