• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I was just told about this video by out daughter, who saw it on Facebook. It's causing a HUGE uproar, and this punkass jerk is going to catch a bullet from someone somewhere for what he's saying, and his disrespect to our troops who're fighting so valiantly overseas. There are several Army rebuttals, and by guys in all 4 of the Armed Forces. I'd paste the link on here so you could see it, but it'd probably be pulled (and appropriately so) as definitely NOT family friendly. (Plus I haven't figured out how to yet.) I can't believe the gall of this kid, who the #$(&##$ does he think he is!?!?!

Oh, and also a warning, altho he himself is Black, he uses the N word frequently, as well as every other vulgar word I've ever heard. You can watch the video on YouTube, type in "Soulja Boy - Lets Be Real" (but leave out the quotes). It totally blew me away. I'm not fond of Rap, but this kid really takes it over the edge! I hope one of our valiant troopers DOES get him. IMO he definitely deserves it!

This is the ultimate insult to us all! I sat and watched the whole thing, totally in shock that something like this could even be aired in public, all around the world. There are several other Rap songs (can they really be called that?) by him, so make sure you get the right one, and listen carefully, it's the most disgusting, vulgar, insulting, and deeply disturbing thing I've ever heard or seen! I say pack HIM up and let the Taliban have him! They'd probably try to pay us to take him back! Or just kill him outright, which would be no great loss and the better option.

I'm not advocating violence here, I'm just expressing my outrage and emotions as well as my total shock at what I just saw! It was horrible! I could say more, but I'd only get myself into trouble! Listen to it, and be prepared to get extremely angry! :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

7th Stepper

Oh, and keep an eye on any kids you have, who have access to either Facebook or YouTube, this is the LAST thing you want them to see!

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I have seen the video. Pretty sickening.

It is doing what he wants though. People are talking about him. Free publicity for him.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I saw it about a week ago, after my sister told me about it. After that, me, my sister, and family went through all of our computers, ipods, etc. and deleted anything by him. I wouldnt as much as **** his direction if he were on fire.

-MColford

Last edited:

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I do not agree with what he is saying.

However, I also don't agree with those calling for him to be killed or physically harmed over singing a rap song. It's not an offense deserving of the death penalty. It's just a song and calling for violence against him is also wrong.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I do not agree with what he is saying.

However, I also don't agree with those calling for him to be killed or physically harmed over singing a rap song. It's not an offense deserving of the death penalty. It's just a song and calling for violence against him is also wrong.

Haven't seen it or heard of it before this thread and I won't watch it. I'm sure the guy is a first class douche. But if words provoke you to violence, you're a bigger douche than he is.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Glad there are still people fighting so this POS is free to say what he wants. He is still a douche though

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why is it that when we disagree with what someone says, we immediately resort to threats and violence to make them stop? Doesn't it make more sense to ignore them? Attention whores like this guy only want one thing and it's the exact thing that everyone is practically drooling over themselves to give him: publicity.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Why anyone listens to this talentless idiot, I will never understand.

Rap is good when it's done well, which is sadly only about 5% of the time.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Freedom of speech in the United States
    is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why is it that when we disagree with what someone says, we immediately resort to threats and violence to make them stop? Doesn't it make more sense to ignore them? Attention whores like this guy only want one thing and it's the exact thing that everyone is practically drooling over themselves to give him: publicity.

Because we are internet tough guys :rockwoot:

Wanna make something of it :xmad:

They probably should be ignored, but we have to have something to talk about, same with the folks on Facebook. How many times can you argue about the same old things? So there is a sense of excitement when we have someone new to yell about.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

That only applies to the government. The rest of us can hate him all we want for what he says. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom