You can't fix stupid. Ice bucket challenge.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    For the people that want to donate, $10 sent my way would be amazing. 100% of the money will go to the proper funds and you don't have to worry about the money being used on administrative costs.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, I've contributed a brother-in-law and an uncle so far to ALS. It's apparently inherited maternally, so my son and I would both therefore be vulnerable. Probably not a good idea for me to encounter ice water too closely these days, but if a few bux might preserve us from dying that way, I have a few. Like so many things, you won't have an appreciation unless you've seen it happen. Tain't purty.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Well, I've contributed a brother-in-law and an uncle so far to ALS. It's apparently inherited maternally, so my son and I would both therefore be vulnerable. Probably not a good idea for me to encounter ice water too closely these days, but if a few bux might preserve us from dying that way, I have a few. Like so many things, you won't have an appreciation unless you've seen it happen. Tain't purty.

It is indeed an insidious disease. Kills people while they're still alive & trapped. Like Alzheimer's Disease. That kills people while they're still alive, too. Only lots of them are still alive while they're dead.

yes, I'm waxing philosophical.

-J-

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom