• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    While working on the bullet tank at the State Police Forensics Lab. And yes, their ballistics department is absolutely amazing.

Also during an "Active Shooter" drill at the same facility. It was awesome. They had a "bad guy" with a blue Glock running around the building firing off blanks while the LEO's were chasing him down.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have posted on INGO while sitting in court waiting to receive my fine for being caught posting on INGO while I was driving and speeding without a seat belt.

lol. would be hilarious. I do have a speeding ticket to go to court for soon. Maybe I will try.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I couldn't get a cell signal while in my sons grade school (for a scout meeting) so I tried to use the school's wifi. I got access but it didn't let me access INGO specifically and gave the reason "violence" or "violent" I can't remember exactly. Either way I thought it was funny the school blocked INGO because it was a violent site. Lord knows how many kids they have saved blocking us. :):

They've probably visited the political subforum and that's why. :D

Absolutely! God forbid the youngsters actually be placed in a situation in which they have to learn how to think for themselves rather than passively accepting whatever is spoonfed to them.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Driving over the George Washington bridge in New York, in a snow storm in a 56K lb truck pulling a 22k lb generator.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    multiple schools, airports, and churches. I frequently (including now) INGO at work. Weirdest place I've posted on the internet from (not INGO in that case) was halfway up/down the Grand Canyon at Indian Gardens campground.

Top Bottom