• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Indiana didn't require ID until recently. I voted in 2000 in Carmel and they asked for my ID before it was required.

I guess it never occurred to some of those people that the fraudulent voter could vote before the real guy, leaving the real guy to suffer? Or that by reading the correct address to the voter instead of asking the voter to verify the address, they effectively eliminated another check on fraud.

And what the heck is up with Ryk Bullock?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm torn on this.

The libertarian in me says that this is how it should be, no ID required and trust in the good nature and honesty of mankind.

The evidence on this tape shows me (unnecessarily; I knew it prior, but this does confirm it) that those two men could have voted multiple times that day (and for all we know, did.)

That the one guy even "confirmed his age" as 94 when he sounded to be maybe in his early 20s, and this passed without question shows me that this is an area that some "authority" is required, at least as long as we have individual countries and voting for our leaders is still a privilege of citizenship.

Some verification is needed, IMHO. I wish I knew a way to make it not so, but sadly, when I can look and see dishonesty in voting on INGO for "gun shop of the year" and see people willing to cheat on something the greatest impact of which is "bragging rights", I cannot in good conscience trust the good nature of mankind in something as important as our leadership.

Of note, I don't mean to cast aspersions on the Project Veritas guys, I merely note that we obviously don't know what happened when the cameras were off.

Considering why they're there, I am reasonably certain they did not make any actual attempt to improperly vote that day.

Blessings,
    Bill

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I vote in France and no ID is required in towns with less than 1500 inhabitants to vote.
    You still have to show your voting card but it has no picture on it and it's not really a real ID.
    I never heard of any fraud problem related to not showing ID though.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You don't need any ID to vote in Maryland either and everyone knows how honest everyone is that lives in and around DC.

Sorry for the broad brush stroke, but it really irks me that the dishonest people or ones looking for a loop hole, are the ones that make life difficult for the honest people, it has sored me.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Catch someone voting twice-execute them and it will stop. Of course Acorn will still find a way to commit election fraud but we can still thin the herd!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm torn on this.

The libertarian in me says that this is how it should be, no ID required and trust in the good nature and honesty of mankind.

The evidence on this tape shows me (unnecessarily; I knew it prior, but this does confirm it) that those two men could have voted multiple times that day (and for all we know, did.)

That the one guy even "confirmed his age" as 94 when he sounded to be maybe in his early 20s, and this passed without question shows me that this is an area that some "authority" is required, at least as long as we have individual countries and voting for our leaders is still a privilege of citizenship.

Some verification is needed, IMHO. I wish I knew a way to make it not so, but sadly, when I can look and see dishonesty in voting on INGO for "gun shop of the year" and see people willing to cheat on something the greatest impact of which is "bragging rights", I cannot in good conscience trust the good nature of mankind in something as important as our leadership.

Of note, I don't mean to cast aspersions on the Project Veritas guys, I merely note that we obviously don't know what happened when the cameras were off.

Considering why they're there, I am reasonably certain they did not make any actual attempt to improperly vote that day.

Blessings,
    Bill

I think it's safe to say they never voted, not even once. They used the "excuse" of returning to their vehicles to get the identification as a means of exiting the circumstances without drawing attention to themselves. They went out of their way to avoid committing voter fraud. And it certainly wouldn't help their cause if they were guilty of the same crime. I don't think they ever cast and illegitimate vote.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I was shocked myself. I went to the polls with mail since our current address is not on my license, nothing required. My wife registered to vote AT the polling place with no ID required. All in all, I was not very happy with it. Then my boy only came in second. I assume that the lefties are doing the same thing Rush was telling conservatives to do last election with Clinton....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I was shocked myself. I went to the polls with mail since our current address is not on my license, nothing required. My wife registered to vote AT the polling place with no ID required. All in all, I was not very happy with it. Then my boy only came in second. I assume that the lefties are doing the same thing Rush was telling conservatives to do last election with Clinton....after the lefties did it to help McCain

;)

I think Operation Chaos has been a tool of the Dems for a long while.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    We still have voter fraud in my Indiana county, according to officials.

Of course, they could make it a Class B, or C felony (if convicted). The might also pass a law in the state legislature to take everyone's 'face' photo at the time of signing-in.

Discouraging the malcontents is as important as prosecuting them IF caught, and IF prosecuted, and IF given a jail/prison sentence.

People get away with destroying, or plowing over cemeteries, and more than you might think falsify their identity at the polls to vote as someone else (according to statistics).

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah, but that problem is easily corrected. Close primaries, or better yet, return them to the parties.

I agree.

I'm cool with closed primaries. Though it would probably mean Indiana would have to move to party affiliation as part of the voter registration. I'm torn on returning them to the parties. Look what we get from the Party when the people have some semblance of input. I can't imagine what we'd get if we left the choice of a candidate up to the insiders themselves whose only interest is in maintaining their relevancy and livelihood.

I understand how and why parties formed. But I don't have to like it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think it's safe to say they never voted, not even once. They used the "excuse" of returning to their vehicles to get the identification as a means of exiting the circumstances without drawing attention to themselves. They went out of their way to avoid committing voter fraud. And it certainly wouldn't help their cause if they were guilty of the same crime. I don't think they ever cast and illegitimate vote.

That was my impression as well; they seemed to be approaching this with honesty and an intent to show the problem, not participate in it. As I said, I didn't mean to cast aspersions, The video doesn't (and couldn't) show the other times, I don't think.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom