• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Seriously, who CAN'T whack some zombies? The average high-school aged Wolverine can take out a platoon of zombies.

The real question is: Who is prepared for the coming invasion of marauding unicorns? If you're not training for unicorns, you're not training enough.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Seen the headline, laughed and showed it to my brother, who also laughed. There are too many people buying to believe they only fit in those categories. Still wasnt too bad an article, just a bit ignorant.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Seen the headline, laughed and showed it to my brother, who also laughed. There are too many people buying to believe they only fit in those categories. Still wasnt too bad an article, just a bit ignorant.
    agreed, it only irritates me that there is such an elastic relationship between what the news tells the "people" and what the people do. (in this case, go buy everything and brace for impact.) lucky for me, i began to prep a year ago for any circumstance. no need to buy it all at once. retailers see those kinds of spending habits and look what happens. the ammunition i bought 2 weeks ago went up 10 dollars per 500 rounds.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Seriously, who CAN'T whack some zombies? The average high-school aged Wolverine can take out a platoon of zombies.

The real question is: Who is prepared for the coming invasion of marauding unicorns? If you're not training for unicorns, you're not training enough.

You had better NOT be in a state/federal park hunting those marauding unicorns:ar15:! If you do not have a marauding unicorn hunting permit, you are illegally hunting! And if you are taking groups into those areas to track/train to hunt the marauding unicorns, then you had better be filing for the proper liscences to vend, etc!:xmad:

It's just like bigfoot, you can hunt them but you better have the proper permit!

Bigfoot Sleuth Stomped For Leading Tour On Federal Lands Without Permit | Fox News

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson

I thought unicorns were good by nature? You must mean Dire Unicorns which are black in color and whose horns are known to be tipped with poison!!;)

I am prepping for the eventual doomsday caused by Obama that will lead to people acting like zombies. I will shoot for the head!

Don't shoot their heads as that will cause no damage since these folks have shown they have no brains. Better to shoot their disability and welfare checks. That should kill them! :D

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Best comment on the article.

Being a senior citizen in this era is like have a bulls-eye on your back. I have a
    permit to carry & thank God for that..it evens-out the playing field for me. I hope I
    never have to use it, but come thugs, punks, criminals, sadists...even people who
    want to take away my rights..I'm ready. Something's in the wind..over-
    population..ever dwindling resources...God help us.
    Ever Vigilant...Ever Free

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    .45 Dave Quote:
    Don't shoot their heads as that will cause no damage since these folks have shown they have no brains. Better to shoot their disability and welfare checks. That should kill them! :D

But the checks come in the mail. Aren't you being unfair to postal workers?:D

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    .45 Dave Quote:

But the checks come in the mail. Aren't you being unfair to postal workers?:D

It's all relative - to where their head is AT.... :D

Top Bottom