• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thekuhnburger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    West Lafayette
    I found this to be a pretty interesting video. What would you have done differently? If anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPofRQdREyU&NR=1]YouTube - Some hillbillies decided to pester the wrong guy![/ame]

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    If this is real than the idiot with the gun sent his girlfriend, wife or whatever into the arms of of the attacker. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Honey go grab the camera ... stupid.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Nice YouTube find man.

The dude in the BMW took it a lot further than I would have. I likely would have found a busy public business and pulled in until they split. But, then again...you never know what the aggressors have in mind.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I love this video, it's pretty old and I've seen it several times. First of all, the guy in the Z3 (or Z4) could have ditched those guys anytime he wanted, so he clearly was not trying to get away very bad. Secondly, I would not have lasted as long as he did on the "run". I would have pulled over long before he did. It's likely that I would have had my wife call the police (or several of my police friends) and had them waiting somewhere to witness the scene when I did pull over. Last resort though, I end up at a dead end like this guy did, I would have done the exact same thing only less polite then he did. Maybe I wouldn't have stolen the camera ( actually I would not have or the keys), but I would have been acting all trigger happy and crazy. People like these hillbillies in the video, need to know that any time they pull **** like this they are putting their own lives in jeopardy. I mean seriously, WTF, the guy pulls out a bat? Anybody comes at me with a bat and they are risking a very one sided story to the police.

All in all I think this vid is pretty funny, they got what they deserved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom