You know you are a gun nut when you rationalize a gun purchase by...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Sadly enough, this thread made me think a little about why I have some of the guns I do. I am currently saving for a .223. Why??? My brother is giving me all his brass when he shoots his AR. I mean honestly, what else am I supposed to do with it? :dunno:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I got a call from (name of person at gun store) from (gun store) informing me that they just got in a (desired gun) and figured they would give me first shot at it before it goes out for display.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I got a call from (name of person at gun store) from (gun store) informing me that they just got in a (desired gun) and figured they would give me first shot at it before it goes out for display.

Those Bastards!
    Quick, change your number. Your future depends on it. :spend:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Binge watching "Peaky Blinders" and suddenly realizing I had a terrible need for a Webley in .455...A terrible need...

[video=youtube;0YoW1hBRb5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YoW1hBRb5I[/video]

But Kirk Freeman is wrong when he says that us gun guys see a gun on TV or a Movie and want it.......:)

This was just a cowinkydink is all....:rolleyes:

Porsche911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2015
    United States
    Of course its a investment! What else can you buy that you will be able to sell and get most if not all of your money back? Depending on what you invest in, they actually could make you money! Guess I have a problem too....

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Never had to have a reason to buy another gun or to rationalize when I buy one. I do it just when the mood hits me. I have already been driving home when the mood hit so I just turn around head to the LGS before going home. Usually I don't even know what I want until I do several walkarounds in the store.

When I get home I place the box on my desk and her normal response is, "You bought another one I see". Then my usual answer, with a smile is "But dear, everyone else has one of these"! ;)

Rooze1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    NWI
    I rationalized my last purchase by reviewing our joint credit card transactions. My wife insists on us being equals...she is already a platinum member at Ulta ($500 in beauty product purchases and it's only April)...so I evened out the spending with a new AR. It was my husbandly duty to keep it fair.

Top Bottom