• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I presume this is more Romney=Obama.

So I'll see your Romney=Obama and raise you a voting for 3p = voting for obama. :rolleyes:

I was seriously wondering what Romney would be doing differently. Im genuinly curious because i have no idea what Romney would be doing differently than Obama :dunno:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    And the next, and the next, and the next..............................

There's a signpost up ahead...

Oh...never mind...

No_U_Turn.jpg

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Every time somebody posts a "if you vote for Johnson your wasting your vote" an angel loses its wings.

And I think that the OP is a ... You never waste your vote if you believe in who you are voting for. And besides, Romney will get Indianas EVs regardless, so no voting for Johnson is not a waste.

DR II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    does it really matter which:patriot: idiot takes our money and gives it to those who wont do for themselves????

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ...do I even need to say what you are voting for by voting for anyone else?

http://d19exqnpbq5trq.cloudfront.net/base/NRA_ONE_VOTE_Final_REV.mp4

The primary is long over. There are simply 2 candidates with a chance. One will attempt to take our guns either directly or through treaties or Supreme Court appointments. The other, won't, because of his base.

There's no point in arguing it. It has boiled down to a simple choice. A vote for Romney doesn't mean you endorse him wholly. It is the only logical way to protect the 2A from an assault that has been telegraphed by President Obama. He warned you before I did.

Let the flames fly, but I don't care. I know for whom my vote will be cast. I don't know if he'll be an effective president or not, but I KNOW for sure who won't.

I know what I'm doing. I'd hate to come back on here down the road and see all the griping because the big O got back in and harmed our 2A rights.

Did you happen to watch the 2nd debate? When asked, Romney didn't come right out and say it but did say he'd be for it when asked about a national AWB if both sides wanted it. He has been on both sides of every issue, most several times. He simply says what he thinks will get him votes.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Did you happen to watch the 2nd debate? When asked, Romney didn't come right out and say it but did say he'd be for it when asked about a national AWB if both sides wanted it. He has been on both sides of every issue, most several times. He simply says what he thinks will get him votes.

Ugh, I can't disagree with you. But I hope you're wrong. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Did you happen to *listen* to the 2nd debate? Romney didn't say that. Candy Crowley said that in a follow up question that Romney didn't really get to answer because Obama interrupted with his "he was for AWB before he was against it" line.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Did you happen to *listen* to the 2nd debate? Romney didn't say that. Candy Crowley said that in a follow up question that Romney didn't really get to answer because Obama interrupted with his "he was for AWB before he was against it" line.

I guess you missed the part where Romney said he would support the ban if Dems AND reps agreed to it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess you missed the part where Romney said he would support the ban if Dems AND reps agreed to it

I just read the transcript of the entire conversation to make sure I didn't miss anything. He didn't say that. Candy Crowley suggested that. And Romney's response was to repeat that he was able to get the two sides to come together in agreement. And then the President interrupted.

I'd post the relevant exchange but it's to big a PITA to do that on my phone. You'll have to look it up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I just read the transcript of the entire conversation to make sure I didn't miss anything. He didn't say that. Candy Crowley suggested that. And Romney's response was to repeat that he was able to get the two sides to come together in agreement. And then the President interrupted.

I'd post the relevant exchange but it's to big a PITA to do that on my phone. You'll have to look it up.

Actually thats exactly what he said

MR. ROMNEY: Well, Candy, actually, in my state, the pro-gun folks and the anti-gun folks came together and put together a piece of legislation, and it’s referred to as a — as an assault weapon ban, but it had at the signing of the bill both the pro-gun and the anti- gun people came together, because it provided opportunities for both that both wanted. There were hunting opportunities, for instance, that hadn’t previously been available and so forth. So it was a mutually agreed upon piece of legislation.
    That’s what we need more of, Candy. What we have right now in Washington is a place that’s — that’s gridlocked. We haven’t had — we haven’t — we haven’t — we haven’t had the leadership in Washington to work on a bipartisan basis.
    MS. CROWLEY: So if I could, if you could get people to agree to it, you’d be for it.
    PRESIDENT OBAMA: Candy —
    MR. ROMNEY: I was able to do that in my state and bring these two together

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

MR. ROMNEY: Well, Candy, actually, in my state, the pro-gun folks and the anti-gun folks came together and put together a piece of legislation, and it’s referred to as a — as an assault weapon ban, but it had at the signing of the bill both the pro-gun and the anti- gun people came together, because it provided opportunities for both that both wanted. There were hunting opportunities, for instance, that hadn’t previously been available and so forth. So it was a mutually agreed upon piece of legislation.
    That’s what we need more of, Candy. What we have right now in Washington is a place that’s — that’s gridlocked. We haven’t had — we haven’t — we haven’t — we haven’t had the leadership in Washington to work on a bipartisan basis.
    MS. CROWLEY: So if I could, if you could get people to agree to it, you’d be for it.

Apparently we speak different English.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

128904914558469129.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom