You must watch this video (and take action)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I don't know if this has been posted on this forum yet or not, but fellow INGO member Sturmgewehre from the Military Arms Channel has just posted an excellent video on the upcoming "Assault Weapons Ban" proposed by
    Dianne Feinstein.

Everyone on this forum needs to watch this video and follow the information in the link and send an email or letter to your congressmen to let them know how we stand on this new AWB.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8hpyg[/ame]

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I just sent my letter. I noticed that there was only 301 views of this video but over 2000 likes. I think that the view counter is what sets the video into trending. So if they have the counter locked some how, it will keep it from being popular. I shared the video on my facebook page also.

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Sample Letter

Here is a sample letter I have sent to Senator F. and my Reps in Indiana. It is from Crazyhorse on Gunway. Then renewed with the NRA and sent the NRA-ILA $25 in stead of purchasing some mags.....Would rather keep the right than have the stuff now.

Crazyhorse
    Sample letter....modify and use as needed...

Dear Senator XYZ,

It is with dusgust that I watch the anti-gun crowd use the tragedy in Conneticut as a tool to further their gun ban agenda. As usual, the anit-gun crowd can not let a horrible tragedy go to waste and are using the death of those children as a tool to further erode the rights of millions of lawful gun owners, many of whom live in Indiana.

As an American, I believe that the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights provide for the fundamental the laws of this great nation. These absolute laws were put in place by our founding fathers to ensure that the people of this nation would never again have to live under tyranny and oppression.

The second admendment guarantees the American people the right to own and to bear arms. It does not limit the type of arms or the number of arms one may own nor does it limit the type or amount of ammunition one may own. Any law that attemps to limit gun ownership by lawful Americans is unconstitutional. Therefore, any representative elected by the people of this country who supports laws of this nature, is acting in an unconstitutional manner and should be removed from office.

As a senator who was elected to represent the people of YOUR STATE and to uphold the laws as outlined by the constitution, we expect you to resist the gut reaction crowd in Washington and to resist any attempt to limit or eliminate the rights of legal gun owners in this country.

Instead, we would like to see a dialog on how to prevent the mentally ill from having free roam access to innocent children or places of mass congregation like schools, churches, sporting events and theaters. This is the real root of the issue...mentally ill persons looking to do mass harm in an attemp to gain national attention. We need to provide more mental health care and stop simply medicating and releasing seriously ill people onto the streets.

I'm expecting your support on this issue and will monitor your actions closely on this subject. Just say NO to more gun control measures. We expect you to stand up for our constitutional rights!

Respectfully yours,

Last edited:
    Top Bottom