• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Mods PLEASE don't just merge this post with the other about the private sales rule change. This will get completely lost in a day or two and nobody will see this video/ update.

They are automating commenting using bots and campaigning to have every single person possible in all anti-2A organizations commenting.

Currently the comments on favor for getting rid of private sales outweigh the oppose comments nearly 10 to 1.

Take a minute to please leave a comment and share this with all of your friends because as VSO says, this will matter in court when the challenge happens. We can't let them show data supporting this rule. They're already going to grease every palm they can and do every sleazy move possible to skew the court/judges they get in their favor.

Here's the page you comment on

Last edited:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Why doesn’t an organization fight fire with fire? I have no clue how to, or what it takes to get bits to do our bidding. But I do know that there was a blitz on FB to change all the ATF offices to bay bars. So it would seem it wouldn’t be that hard.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Why doesn’t an organization fight fire with fire? I have no clue how to, or what it takes to get bits to do our bidding. But I do know that there was a blitz on FB to change all the ATF offices to bay bars. So it would seem it wouldn’t be that hard.

Unfortunately we aren't allowed to do that.

If we were to employ bots I assure you they would find a way to recognize our side of them and not only delete the botted comments, but throw in many legitimate ones and after that they would likely bring up in court that "crazy right wing gun nuts" tried to overload the system with fake comments.

They likely have chat gpt or another AI rewording a comment prop and then it just gets posted - rinse and repeat over and over with many, many computers using VPNs.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I have comment twice now with two different emails. Does anyone know if I can use the same email and keep commenting once or more a day?

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Below is what I kept finding,same comment different names. Can one of you that is better with words post something that we can copy and paste?

Dear Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms,

I am writing in support of the ATF's proposed rule (Docket No ATF 2022R-17), which would dramatically reduce the number of guns sold without a background check.

I am writing in support of this proposed rule and urge ATF to finalize it as soon as possible. Guns sold without background checks—both online and at gun shows—are a huge source for gun traffickers and people looking to avoid a check. These guns often end up trafficked across state lines, recovered at crime scenes in major cities, and used against police officers. This contributes to the gun violence epidemic plaguing our country. The long-standing lack of clarity around which sellers must become licensed and run background checks has made this problem worse.

I support the clear common-sense standards laid out in this rule: Anyone offering guns for sale online or at a gun show should be licensed and run a background check on a potential customer before any sale is completed. This rule will save lives and should be urgently finalized.

Sincerely,

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Below is what I kept finding,same comment different names. Can one of you that is better with words post something that we can copy and paste?

I am writing in support of the ATF's proposed rule (Docket No ATF 2022R-17), which would dramatically reduce the number of guns sold without a background check.

I am writing in support of this proposed rule and urge ATF to finalize it as soon as possible. Guns sold without background checks—both online and at gun shows—are a huge source for gun traffickers and people looking to avoid a check. These guns often end up trafficked across state lines, recovered at crime scenes in major cities, and used against police officers. This contributes to the gun violence epidemic plaguing our country. The long-standing lack of clarity around which sellers must become licensed and run background checks has made this problem worse.

I support the clear common-sense standards laid out in this rule: Anyone offering guns for sale online or at a gun show should be licensed and run a background check on a potential customer before any sale is completed. This rule will save lives and should be urgently finalized.

Sincerely,
    The better thing in my opinion rather the same copy + pasted opinion would be to get one very well worded one that covers all of the legal objections and personal objections and then open chat gpt and ask it to rewrite the comment, keeping all of the criticisms and points mentioned but written in a different perspective to not be plagiarized.

Then just proof read what it spits out to make sure it didn't miss anything or make it sound jumbled up.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    The better thing in my opinion rather the same copy + pasted opinion would be to get one very well worded one that covers all of the legal objections and personal objections and then open chat gpt and ask it to rewrite the comment, keeping all of the criticisms and points mentioned but written in a different perspective to not be plagiarized.

Then just proof read what it spits out to make sure it didn't miss anything or make it sound jumbled up.

:scratch: I barely know how to post on INGO.... :cool:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    :scratch: I barely know how to post on INGO.... :cool:
    It's very easy. You go to the site, talk to it like a human and say exactly what I said then you'd copy + paste the original comment and it would just spit out a new version of it.

It would be just as easy as typing the same thing to a friend and having them rewrite your comment. But instant basically.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    This was my comment I just posted. feel free to copy and paste.

As an American that has read the constitution many times. This rule change is a clear violation of separation of powers, Congress has given the ATF NO additional authority to redefine gun dealer registration requirements. In fact, Congress has repeatedly VOTED DOWN efforts to expand "universal" gun registration schemes. So there fourth the ATF is not a legislative body.

Why does the federal government and especially an agency have the right to restrict law abiding citizens if they decide they want to sell their own personal property. In this case a firearm. You are infringing on someone’s 2a rights and property rights. The second amendment clearly states “shall not be infringed” and doesn’t make exclusions, yet you are insistent that you are better suited to change the rules as you see fit. The point of the constitution and its amendments is to limit government not to limit what the people could do. Our founding fathers were separating themselves from the tyrannical government of England not trying to control their people with an iron fist.

Say if a citizen falls on hard times and makes the decision to sale their personal property. Obtaining a license just to sale said private property is not only an unjust burden, but also a gross overreach of a government or a government agency with no legislative powers.

If implemented, this rule could be used to create a registry of law-abiding gun owners through the 4473 system, despite a universal gun registration system being ILLEGAL under Federal law.

The ATF has often exceeded its authority in the past. And you are trying to reinterpret a law and not just enforce the current one that congress has created.

I am calling on the ATF and the Department of Justice to withdrawal ATF 2022R-17 at the proposed “Definition of Engaged in the Business as a Dealer in Firearms” rule.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Unfortunately we aren't allowed to do that.

If we were to employ bots I assure you they would find a way to recognize our side of them and not only delete the botted comments, but throw in many legitimate ones and after that they would likely bring up in court that "crazy right wing gun nuts" tried to overload the system with fake comments.

They likely have chat gpt or another AI rewording a comment prop and then it just gets posted - rinse and repeat over and over with many, many computers using VPNs.
    In other words you are saying what I was thinking. No matter what you do the poll is going to be skewed in the direction the Boobs running YouTube prefer it to be? If one side has a machinegun and the other is saddled with a muzzle loader the fight is lost before the first shot is fired.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    In other words you are saying what I was thinking. No matter what you do the poll is going to be skewed in the direction the Boobs running YouTube prefer it to be? If one side has a machinegun and the other is saddled with a muzzle loader the fight is lost before the first shot is fired.
    Youtube has nothing to do with this poll.

This is the ATFs public comment section for the new "rule"

But yeah, I fear they're going to simply cheat to skew it regardless of what happens.

We could get every single big channel on YT to ask and get 30 million comments and they'll find 100 million somehow.

Just like the dead voters with mail in ballots

Top Bottom