• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm a Valpo resident as well, what kind of law do you practice?
    Most of my career the greatest percentage has been representing healthcare providers in may different contexts from malpractice, to licensing, to practice management, regulatory, etc. However, I have always practiced in other areas like premises liability, construction law and contracts, any kind of case that may end up before a jury, really.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Fascinating line of work. Just don't associate yourself with the new parking garage, from what I hear between the rotaries and that new garage the pitchforks and torches are coming out.
    No connection that I know of. It's a monstrosity. I'm still mourning the loss of 'Round the Clock.....and Broadway Cafe.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Reacher said .38s weren't very powerful and calculated that he would probably be OK taking one in the center of his chest....[spoiler alert] he was. -"Tripwire"

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Reacher said .38s weren't very powerful and calculated that he would probably be OK taking one in the center of his chest....[spoiler alert] he was. -"Tripwire"

A lot of people told me I'd like that show. They were wrong. I had to eject maybe 1/2 way through the first season.

Top Bottom