• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I believe you, I just can't really wrap my head around the difference. In both cases the person would be giving up the contents of their mind to allow the police to access the evidence. To go sci-fi for a moment. It would be like if they could read a persons mind being found as not testifying against yourself. Fingerprint scanner unlocking I can see, forcing disclosure of knowledge not so much.

How about this:
    Officer: We want to search your car. Give me your keys. I see them in your hand.
    You: Fine *hands him the keys*
    Officer: OK, where did you park it?
    you: "Gee, I dont recall."

The first one is not testamentary. The second is.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Can you find anything in the Constitution that limits natural rights to citizens only?

No I can not, but I do not find anything where the Founding Fathers grants Constitutional rights to our enemy's either. Yes I looked. Can you show me where the Founding Fathers granted our enemy's Constitutional rights.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    How about this:
    Officer: We want to search your car. Give me your keys. I see them in your hand.
    You: Fine *hands him the keys*
    Officer: OK, where did you park it?
    you: "Gee, I dont recall."

The first one is not testamentary. The second is.

Change car keys to phone, and park to passcode. What's the difference?

Can you find anything in the Constitution that limits natural rights to citizens only?

No I can not, but I do not find anything where the Founding Fathers grants Constitutional rights to our enemy's either. Yes I looked. Can you show me where the Founding Fathers granted our enemy's Constitutional rights.

Nope, but are they enemies in the traditional sense? And if they were as stated above we are signatories of treaties that protects their rights.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Question. Was there such a thing as an illegal immigrant in the late 1700s?

Top Bottom