• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Whats your favorite Chinese Restaurant? I normally go to the China Buffet in Brownsburg, but it's going downhill. So I'd like to find others in the Brownsburg-Avon-Indy area.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nothing good in Brownsburg :(

We go down to the one in Moorseville pretty often. Me love Chinese food looooong time. :D

The little one over at 71st and Keystone is most awesome, but we don't get in that way much. I take that back. *I* don't. My wife meets her parents there about once a month. :(

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    My favorite is Yen Ching on the east side of town (they also have a couple north side locations and one in Bloomington), but I haven't been there in quite some time. Don't have any recommendations for the B-burg/Avon area; sorry!

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    China Palace in Fort Wayne IN. Family owned and reasonably priced! Great food!
    I know you said INDY, but it's well worth the drive and you could visit some of the local gun stores also!!!!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    71st street just east of Keystone. House of Cheung. Great food, lots of food for the money, and a friendly staff.

The fact that the owner and I have been friends for over 30 years has nothing to do with it....right! The fact that his food is plentiful and very good has all to do with it. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Does Charlie's Mongolian BBQ count? I know it's Mongolian, but it sure is close to the same thing. Charlie's is probably my favorite restaurant in Evansville. Mainly because I can't duplicate the goodness. Any BBQ or steak house I can do better at home for much cheaper.

If it doesn't count, I'll go with Yen Ching.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    China Garden at Southport and Madison. I ate there tonight. Great food, run by the same family for 24 years.

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    Pei Wei at Glendale. Owned by PF Chang's but probably 1/3 less $$ if not more and no servers to tip. VERY good food! Can't praise highly enough. Of course PF Changs is great but could be considered pricey for Chinese. If you love Hot and sour soup theirs is the best!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Bloomington has a Mongolian Grill, haven't been there yet, sounds neat, pet friendly too!
    You bring your dog, and they will wok it for you :rolleyes:

wok%20the%20dog.jpg

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    China Palace in Fort Wayne IN. Family owned and reasonably priced! Great food!
    I know you said INDY, but it's well worth the drive and you could visit some of the local gun stores also!!!!
    We'll have to try that one.
    I haven't found a really good Chinese restaurant in Ft. Wayne since Chens in Northcrest, went out of business. :(

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Does Charlie's Mongolian BBQ count? I know it's Mongolian, but it sure is close to the same thing. Charlie's is probably my favorite restaurant in Evansville. Mainly because I can't duplicate the goodness. Any BBQ or steak house I can do better at home for much cheaper.

If it doesn't count, I'll go with Yen Ching.

Sure it counts. Do you do the spicy stuff? Suggestion, next time you grill outside try grilling frozen eggrolls. They ain't too bad.

Top Bottom