• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    X concealment M series Light bearing. I can conceal a glock 23 with light under a t-shirt with minimal printing. I use a black dal tech synthetic 1.5" belt also that is awesome. For mags, I just use a cheap fobus dual mag pouch. I would just carry one, but I use this for plain clothes at the dept. also.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The best holsters I've found are the Kramer Scabbards in horsehide. They hold the gun nice and high and keep it tucked in close, but still comfortably.

udbrky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    I'll add my two cents... I love my Blackhawk Serpa(s) as well.

For those of you that have a Serpa, how do you handle your finger being right at the trigger after release and draw? I don't like that. I have a Safariland ALS, where the release is at the thumb. I much prefer this.

OWB I use Wilson combat covert carry, IWB I use N82 for my Sig Sauer 1911 C3 and 1911 nightmare. Both are very comfortable and easy to conceal.

Love n82! It's my iwb holster. Very comfortable, solid retention, only thing I don't like is I have to tighten the screw every few months, or the latch is very wobbly.

Agree about the belt - I've got a Blackhawk that I really like.

Top Bottom