• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Had to preorder our meal orders 2 days ago for Mother's Day because restaurants will be slammed today. Now I'll have to drive 2 miles to pick it up this evening.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I had to physically attend my job today, as in show up and be in the building all day, for the first time since late March.

To add insult to injury, I have to do this 3 more days this month. July is TBD.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had to physically attend my job today, as in show up and be in the building all day, for the first time since late March.

To add insult to injury, I have to do this 3 more days this month. July is TBD.

Oh the humanity! So far, management is still telling us that telework is still the norm until further notice. I just need it to last another 6 1/2 years...

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I just need it to last another 6 1/2 years...

It would be nice to have that kind of job security...

I've got about 25-30 years left to go. Not that I doubt the Chinese, but I don't think even they can infect the world with either plague or incompetence effectively enough to keep me at home that long. :rolleyes:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I ordered some parts for my lawn tractor. They arrived in Indy wednesday evening at 6pm. Scheduled for a Saturday delivery via USPS.

Today my new LED monitor for my computer arrived. I opened it and it had six bottles of fabuloso cleaner and a case of tri-fold paper towels. Amazon. Sigh.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I ordered some parts for my lawn tractor. They arrived in Indy wednesday evening at 6pm. Scheduled for a Saturday delivery via USPS.

Today my new LED monitor for my computer arrived. I opened it and it had six bottles of fabuloso cleaner and a case of tri-fold paper towels. Amazon. Sigh.

Hey, a few months ago, you might have been able to trade those in on a monitor.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The the outdoor GFCI receptacle that I plug my pellet grill into is getting too sensitive and needs to be replaced before my personal ribfest on Saturday.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Noticed tonight a sprinkler is starting to over spray the front sidewalk, guess I'll have to put my slippers on and actually venture outside to adjust it. Unless someone with experience knows how to do it from an eazy chair.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The the outdoor GFCI receptacle that I plug my pellet grill into is getting too sensitive and needs to be replaced before my personal ribfest on Saturday.

The USPS lost my invitation again this year. You really need to start emailing it or use a private carrier. Just sayin.

My right front tire has a nail or something in it... Keeps throwing a TPMS error and I have to pump it up. Need to get it fixed.

I had that problem this AM.
    Started to drive to the dentist in Greenwood, saw the warning a mile into the journey, and it was down to 7psi.
    returned home to air it up to buy me time until my scheduled service appt tomorrow in Avon.
    Got to the dentist 10 minutes late and called them from the parking lot to check in. "We dont have you on the schedule Cameramonkey. Oh, here you are. Tomorrow AM." "Crap that means im 40 minutes late to my Avon car appt.":xmad:
    Dealer couldnt fix it while I waited because I missed the appt so I had to roust Mrs Monkey from bed to come get me (with much nagging) because their shuttle driver was busy.
    In the end the dealer "fixed" my problem, maybe, for the 2nd time in as many months. They just re flashed the logic module again even though I know its a bad radar sensor. But since they cant reproduce the error themselves (mostly because it only happens on the freeway and they never take it that far) they are prohibited from replacing parts/spending $$. :xmad: I have photos and video showing the intermittent problem in action but thats not good enough.
    Guess the next time I kidnap the service manager and we take a loop on 465 for an hour or two until I can reproduce it. Even more annoying because I had it doing it on 465 on the way this AM. Part of me wonders if they conveniently dont get it to do it so they keep their costs down and profits up as part of their bonuses since they never take me with them to reproduce it? :tinfoil:

To their credit, the service manager did write off the flat repair since I made it VERY clear I wasnt happy that they probably didnt fix the real problem after I waited a month to get it in.
    /rant

Top Bottom