• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hmmm...maybe someone could come up with a solution that is similar to skeet shooting with prizes?

I saw an NCIS episode in which a porch pirate stole a bomb. I wouldn't want anyone to be seriously injured, but maybe skunk scent sprayed all over the thief and his/her car.

But, I guess, once people start that kind of theft, they never stop. And if every state adopts "no prosecution for thefts under a certain amount," there is no penalty. California Prop 47 says theft has to be over $950 to be prosecuted; someplace in Texas said $750.

If "defund the police" is successful, there will only be manpower to investigate crimes resulting in death. Porch pirates might become an individual responsibility. You know, catch them, tell them they did wrong, and ask for your stuff back.

Not directly advocating violence buuuuut.... Maybe if you have a backhoe and some land? :):

96ff4f1d46bbcfa697e7ef9ba61d9384176086bad10ee84e01893fed2c37d432_1.jpg

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    About an hour ago I burned up all of my free Amazon digital rewards credits buying a bunch of music. I was pretty proud of myself for remembering to use it all up this time as about half the time I forget. 5 minutes ago I got an email giving me another $4 of credits to burn.

The anxiety is crippling... :runaway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had to fast for my physical (at 8:20 a.m.). By the time I got out of the doctor's office it was almost 10, so I had to eat a very late breakfast. Now my entire eating schedule will be off for the rest of the day. :(

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I had to fast for my physical (at 8:20 a.m.). By the time I got out of the doctor's office it was almost 10, so I had to eat a very late breakfast. Now my entire eating schedule will be off for the rest of the day. :(

You can make up a missed meal but if you miss a poop there's no making up for that. :xmad:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I drank my last Miller Lite and now have to drink my Guinness that I save for special occasions like when I run out of Miller Lite. Which mean when I go to the store I will have to pick up 4 heavy packages...yes 4. 3 cases of Miller Lite so this doesn't happen again. An adjustment that I am forced into because of COVID-19. 2 cases used to do it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I drank my last Miller Lite and now have to drink my Guinness that I save for special occasions like when I run out of Miller Lite. Which mean when I go to the store I will have to pick up 4 heavy packages...yes 4. 3 cases of Miller Lite so this doesn't happen again. An adjustment that I am forced into because of COVID-19. 2 cases used to do it.

This isn't the 3rd world problems thread. What are you doing drinking Miller Lite?

The real first world problem for me would be the psychological torment of selecting either Bass or Blue Moon as a bed fellow for the 4 cases of Guinness.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This isn't the 3rd world problems thread. What are you doing drinking Miller Lite?

The real first world problem for me would be the psychological torment of selecting either Bass or Blue Moon as a bed fellow for the 4 cases of Guinness.

No matter where I go, I just don't fit in

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Went into the kitchen this morning to fix my second cup of coffee. (My hazelnut finally came in). And my wife had put my cup in the dishwasher. I had to reach up, open the cabinet door, and bring down another cup. The agonies this life forces upon me are about all I can take.

And....millerlite,coorslite,budlite....those are all watered down punk sis

Top Bottom