• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TBaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    I'm looking at Para Ordnance SSP in .38 Super then maybe a Kahr in .45.

Also need to get a lower receiver.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Springfield .40 subcompact Xd.
    Springfield .45 xd
    springfield .45 xdm
    (2) Springfield XDs .45
    sig Sauer 2022 .40
    ruger LC9
    Colt python 357
    Colt combat elite .45. ( my favorite)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So what's on your list now? I know Christmas is approaching and this can really put a dent in a gun budget, but...this will not last forever. If you are like me, and many are, there is always a next gun. I find this getting more and more difficult as I acquire the guns that I have wanted and get them to where I want them to be. I have been going back on forth on this for awhile. I have a CZ 75 Compact in matte stainless. It has been fully customized by Cajun Gun Works and it has been my EDC ever since. But this model has been discontinued and a part of me thinks I should make her into a safe queen to save the wear and tear. With this in mind I have thought about getting another compact in black and doing all of the same mods and using it for carry and saving the stainless. Then I think, crap I'm 53, what am I saving it for? So I think maybe a CZ 85 combat. They are hard to come by and , of course, very pricey. It wouldn't really fill a niche for me. I could use it as winter carry in a shoulder rig. But I do have guns that already fill that need. Then I think maybe a P07. That would be a great gun to have since my daily carry spends a bit too much time in the car. Can't carry at work so whatever I take with me stays in the car until I get off. I have had a couple P07 and they are nice but don't really blow my skirt up. Cajun is coming out with some aftermarket parts for them in the near future so I will probably keep this one on hold for awhile. I recently got a Smith model 36. I really like the gun but I am concerned about pocket carry because of the hammer. So I was thinking about a hammerless version and came upon the model 40. I didn't know Smiths had grip safeties. Then I did some research and learned they have been doing that for a long while. Anyway, those guns are pricey also. So I guess I will just keep on debating with myself. I would also like a 97B in .45acp. But that too can wait. So, I guess I will post my "current" list. What's yours?

CZ 85 Combat
    S&W Model 40 or 49 or 640.
    CZ 75 Compact
    S&W Model 66 .357.
    CZ P07
    CZ 82.

tk71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    ECI
    22 pistol full size (sig mosquito or a ruger target pistol)
    1911 full size in 9mm
    sks

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    I have a short list. Sure, there are a lot of handguns I would like to have, but these are the ones I have my eyes set on for the not-so-distant future:
    -CZ75 BD
    -Milspec Springfield 1911. (Or maybe a RIA 1911, depending on what I can find.)
    -(Any) 1911-22 (I sold off my sig mosquito last year and miss having a 22-handgun to plink with.)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It wouldn't take a super sleuth to figure out what guns I own. Just read the last few days of posts. Check out a picture or two. ;)

Top Bottom